PDA

View Full Version : Lost It !!!!

maisiesmumx
23-05-08, 10:08
HI everyone

I have acuteanxiety ad dp/dr..but more recently i feel that sometimes my hand and one side of my face dosen't exist..des anyone else ge this and is it linked to dp/dr....also some times i feel really confused as if my head is jigsaw any advice would be great...as i am losing my mind many thanks faithxxxx:unsure:

juanna
23-05-08, 11:24
Hi Faith
Sounds awful; ive not suffered with the face and hand sensations but do suffer with anxiety. Hope you get other reply's from people that suffer the same thing as you.
Take care....:)

mandie
23-05-08, 23:12
Hi

I have had the feeling in my hand.

Its quite scarey. Not had in face though

love a x

feels_like_home
24-05-08, 20:09
I have had that feeling in my hand a lot lately. If I focus on it, it gets worse. I have to force myself to go do something to take my mind off it. I also feel confused and out of it at times. This is just a tired mind. I know this, but some days I have a hard time believing it. You are not alone!
Michelle

Patton
24-05-08, 20:16
i get that alot. my hand doesnt feel like itsmine and dosent feel real and my face.... its like half of it is not there and i am only useing one half and sometimes it feels like it switches and really tosses my perception off. its scary i have it almost all the time. you have not lost it. and you are not the only one. good luck with recovery.

Patton:bighug1: