PDA

View Full Version : Horrible fuzzy head

Lissy43
25-05-08, 09:38
I am falling apart im sure, the last 3 weekends ive felt ill with 3 different things:winks:

Since friday afternoon ive had a horrible full head feeling, really fuzzy and abit achy (not your normal headache), extremely tired heavy eyes and stuffy sinus feeling in the face and nose.

Can hayfever just affect your head like this? ive had a slight runny nose at times (clear) but nothing like my son & husband get. They are both suffering at the moment with the sneezes, etc...

I get this every now and again and my GP has said he thinks its an allergy.

My head feels all stuffed up and heavy:mad: I feel I want to sneeze but can't seem to.

Trixie
25-05-08, 09:48
I have had a build up of mucus in my chest for years now (I don't smoke). The first thing I do when I wake up is cough. My friend said its a hair ball from my cats:D I think it is an allergy to something but I don't know what. The doctor said it might be a mild case of asthma and I do have an inhaler.

Don't worry it probably is a allergy as your doctor says what is the pollen count at the moment?

andie73
25-05-08, 11:10
I'm sure hayfever can feel very much like a cold with a stuffy head as it is your sinuses that are effected in both cases. Try taking priton or some other anti histamine tablet. They can have a sedative effect to, unless you get non drowsy, which can help if you're a bit anxious. Though check with pharmacist if you're on other meds. Everyone seems to be suffering with it at the moment howver whatever the allergy is anti histamines willl help with the symptoms.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lissy43
25-05-08, 12:31
Thanks very much.

I have a nasal spray that I am taking, I am not keen on popping pills but I will get some benydryll in.