PDA

View Full Version : new

Anna78
25-05-08, 11:22
Hi

My name is Anna and im 30 years old.

I have never suffered with anxiety or panic attacks untill Jan when my mum died.

Like many i have read i too feel as if im going to die and that there is a problem with my heart and lungs.

Anna

Lilith1980
25-05-08, 11:27
Hi Anna

Welcome to NMP :)

If you go to the symptoms page of the site, this may help.

Anxiety does strange things to the body and panic attacks can be very frightening.

You are not alone though hun so keep posting :hugs:

Jo xxxxx

chalky
25-05-08, 11:37
Hi Anna,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am sorry to hear of your recent bereavement.
You will get loads of support and advice here.
If you read through the Symptoms section of the Forum,you will find that you are far from alone in feeling the way you do.
Your recovery from your problems can only start with you taking action to deal with them.Coming here shows that you are doing that.
Keep believing in yourself and you will get better.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Anna78
25-05-08, 11:45
Thanks

When it all started it felt as if i was going mad but reading everyones experiences has made understand whats happening to me a little better

kellie
25-05-08, 11:47
hiya Anna :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting with what ever is on your mind and we will help as much as we can.
love and happiness
take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
25-05-08, 12:32
Hi Anna,

Welcome to the site. I am so sorry for the loss of your Mum. Many here will understand the way you have been feeling and will offer support. You will get help here.

Many hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
25-05-08, 12:59
Hello Anna And Welcome Sorry To Hear About Ya Mom......i Wish Ya Well........linda