PDA

View Full Version : Today I have.......Sunday

LindyF
25-05-08, 11:26
This is the place to put your achievement/s for today no matter how tiny they were to you they were a triumph xxhugxx :hugs:

You cannot appreciate the Rainbow without the rain.

xxhugxx

LindyF
25-05-08, 11:27
The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye
but found by the heart.

xxhugxx

andie73
25-05-08, 11:30
Sounds mad but today I went in shower whilst no one else was in the house. First time since Christmas as I've got it in my head that I'll have a pa and run out into the street soaking wet etc etc. Think that if someone else is in then at least they'll calm me down. I'm crazy, Iknow, but hate feeling 'trapped' even if it is in my own home.

Pickle
25-05-08, 11:45
Hi Lindy, how are you today, hope you are feeling a bit better :hugs:

Well done Andrea, believe me, I know what an achievement having that shower was :hugs:

I suffer from monophobia (as well as a few of the other 'phobias lol) and I felt exactly the same as you up till a couple of months ago, but now I can enjoy a shower or a long hot bath with no one in the house - actually, I can now say I ENJOY having the house to myself for a few hours

Take care

:hugs:

andie73
25-05-08, 16:51
Today I left the car at home and took my bike out. Went on my own to, though not very far but first time I've left my car behind in ages. Enjoyed the exercise too.

Cathy V
25-05-08, 18:50
Today i achieved downloading Java on my german computer...been trying for aaaages and today i did it! So was able to get into chat for the first time. Only in there for about 5mins and said hi to one or two of you, but after that i looked abit like this :wacko: coz it moves soooo quickly and everyones chatting together, but its great that i know i can just sit and 'listen' or join in when ever i want.....cool!

So thats my small step for today :D Cathy xxx

Cathy V
25-05-08, 18:56
Oh, and Andrea, thats for the welcome into chat by the way. Well done with the bike ride. Ive got a bike over here, coz of course they all ride bikes don't they, but i'm so nervous of riding it. I was never that into it in UK, but thought id give it a go last summer here and only rode it a few times then gave up coz it made me so nervous, and since the anx has returned in the last months ive given up on the idea totally, but a few members have taken it up again and enjoy it, so maybe I can try and make this an achievment for the future. To progress from my daily walk to a daily bike ride :)

Best wishes
Cathy xxx

jesse08
25-05-08, 19:04
I have enjoyed reading everyone's post son here. Lindy, I hope you are OK today
http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/chelsea-flower-show/rhs-chelsea-flower-show.jpg
Love Jesse

hazey-babe
25-05-08, 19:59
Been out to Gran and Grandads today.

Well done to everyone on their acchievements of the day. Hope you are ok Lindy.

Love Hazel xo:hugs:

kazzie
25-05-08, 23:38
Today I have had a BBQ had both my sons here both grandkids daughter in law and bump and various friends:yesyes:

The sun shone Im knackered the house is a tip but I COUNTED MY BLESSINGS:hugs:

Now they have all gone the place is quiet and empty but Im lucky to have them in my life:D

Happy tommorow all:D

Kaz x x x:hugs:

Dave777
26-05-08, 06:16
.....sat indoors watching the Monaco Grand Prix...well done Lewis !!!:yesyes: