PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new!

kate07
25-05-08, 19:44
Hello Guys, I'm a newbie...
Just to let you know I am soooo glad to find this site, have been worrying about stuff all over the bank holiday weekend and it is not fun!! Glad to find that there are lots of peeps like me around and I'm not the only one.
I always seem to think I have several diseases at the same time with 2 main ones at the moment, even tho my rational self tells me it is unlikely I can't help having really bad anxiety practically all of the time. Google is the bain of my life and reassures me one minute, and then makes me panic the next. Seems to be worse at night, or generally when I'm on my own. Is really bad at the mo as i have exams next week which i have to pass!!!
Anyway, this site is great and i think all you guys are v COOL :yesyes:
Kate
xxx

hazey-babe
25-05-08, 20:14
Hi Kate,

Welcome to the site. :welcome: Its great to find loads of folk with the same thing as you as you won't feel as alone. Good Luck with the exams:yesyes:

Hazel xo

kate07
25-05-08, 20:48
Thanks Hazel
enjoy rest of the weekend!!
xx

sheba2
25-05-08, 22:20
Hi Kate

Hope the exams go well. and yes it is very reassuring to hear lots of other people with the same or similar worries. I think finding this site has been the biggest help in getting me back to living some kind of normal life just knowing you're not alone is brilliant.

kate07
25-05-08, 22:41
cheers Sheba2, have a nice night
xx

Trixie
26-05-08, 06:17
Welcome I am new also.:flowers:

chalky
26-05-08, 07:15
Hi Kate,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky