PDA

View Full Version : so this is where i stand up and introduce myself...

lyra.kate
25-05-08, 23:23
Hi, My names Lk and i'm a depressive....:blush: well there you go.... always start with a joke. i don't know if it's gonna help me here, but i need to try i think...

marie1974
25-05-08, 23:26
hi LK and welcome you will find this site a great help and find new friends too. i suffered dep for years but am free of it now exercise helped me the most doing it every day, now i brisk walk and its made me more motivated, positive, happy and lost weight too. it will tire u out to begin with but after month or so u will feel great, whether u do somethin indoors or out it all is great. hugs to u xxxx

lyra.kate
25-05-08, 23:32
hi Donna, that was quick! you are so right about exercise, i'm normally pretty good but things have gone down hill at the mo, and i've new meds which have horrid side effects! :wacko:

befuddled1
25-05-08, 23:36
Hi LK
Your signature made me chuckle. Am fairly new to site, but there seems to be lots happening on here, so you're bound to find someone or something you can relate to. You can but try and see if it helps. I'm still working it out, as posting makes me a bit anxious, but have only had good experiences so far.

Beth :)

lyra.kate
25-05-08, 23:40
yeah lookin around it seems ok i think, i'm bit anxious too, but hey! thats just me! x

befuddled1
25-05-08, 23:44
it is ok, honest. although anxiety is understandable
your dancing cat is quite hypnotic! x

lyra.kate
25-05-08, 23:48
she's cool aint she? just like mine, although she can't swing her hips so well!! :D

Cathy V
25-05-08, 23:57
Hi kate and welcome to nmp. Hope we can help you cope with your anx/dep.
You're not alone...small steps.

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :)

lyra.kate
26-05-08, 00:01
Hi Cathy,
Thank you, i hope this will aid my recovery! it seems pretty friendly.....x

marie1974
26-05-08, 00:03
hiya LK yeah meds can make u feel yuk but once u feel better try getting back to exercise this got rid of my dep as it kind of giv me a buzz like the meds giv me and also has almost got rid of my anxietys. hugs xxxx

chalky
26-05-08, 07:23
Hi Lk,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Shone
26-05-08, 07:50
hi LK,

welcome, i am new to the website as well, but have already found it a great help reading everything, its funny but when my anxiety gets up i actually find being on here, helps it go away again because it reassures me that im not alone. You'll get lots of support. x

Lilith1980
26-05-08, 10:32
Hi LK

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
26-05-08, 13:35
Hi LK,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here feel like you do and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

EmilyJane
26-05-08, 14:16
Hi Kate, I am new too, welcome, we can muddle through together,
Emi

kellie
26-05-08, 17:21
hiya Lyra :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: .
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting about whatever is on your mind and we will do our best to help you.

love and happiness

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

milly jones
27-05-08, 16:39
hi my names milly and i have social anx, welcome to nmp

millyxx