PDA

View Full Version : Thought i was alright!!!

teabag
26-05-08, 12:20
I thought things were starting to get back to normal and then last night i had a panic attack and thought i was having a stroke! My muscle twitching has come back and so has my breathing difficulty- i am staying away from google but its driving me crazy! Why is it that we automatically think its parkinsons/ MS/Hiv e.t.c..... Ahrgh!!! Everything seemed fine and then without reason i'm back at square one! Has anyone else had a relapse for no obvious reason? :unsure:

juanna
26-05-08, 13:03
:) I think most people with anxiety problems blow they're symptoms out of proportion; believing something terrible is happening to them; but in our rational state of mind ;we know it's just the anxiety back... Don't know if you ever completely resolve anxiety but i'd like to think so.... I sympathise as i suffer from the same as you.. Juanna

DJ33
26-05-08, 14:43
Hello juanna,

I thought i was on the way to getting back to normal after my first attack 6 months ago untill i had another around 4 weeks ago thinking i had cancer again, and had smaller one's since, some with no good reason. Am having good days and bad days.
I am off to see about CBT on the 13 june which i can't wait to go to.

Hope you get better soon

mandie
26-05-08, 15:57
Hi

Everytime i think im getting back to normal, out of the blue it starts up again.

love mandie x

hazey-babe
26-05-08, 17:23
:hugs: Teabag:hugs:

This is just a wee setback. You are doing brilliantly. I had a panic attack for the first time in weeks a fortnight ago and it totally threw me into "Oh my its come back!" But it was just a wee blip and now I am feeling a bit better again. Just anxious all the time not panicing!!!! Have faith in yourself and believe that you can beat this.

Love Hazel xo

AcroSplat
26-05-08, 17:43
I thought things were starting to get back to normal and then last night i had a panic attack and thought i was having a stroke! My muscle twitching has come back and so has my breathing difficulty- i am staying away from google but its driving me crazy! Why is it that we automatically think its parkinsons/ MS/Hiv e.t.c..... Ahrgh!!! Everything seemed fine and then without reason i'm back at square one! Has anyone else had a relapse for no obvious reason? :unsure:

I know how u feel teabag. Ive got muscle twitches and limb jerking at the moment. I had an inner ear infection towards the end of April which caused dizzyness and it all started from there. I dont know if the twitching and limb jerking is caused by an illness or anxiety .... im hoping its all anxiety.

I tend to have relapses every 4 to 5 years. Last time i had anxiety over heath was in 2003. Thought i had cancer in my abdomen. I was only 24 or so then. In between 2003 and 2008 ive had the ability to dismiss health anxiety feelings when i get a minor and innocent symptom and it all goes away ..... this time it hasnt.