PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Blues

gary_2.0
26-05-08, 14:58
Ok I confess that I'm not really blue today. In fact I am quite content which I think I prefer to happy - less of a distance to fall!

Anyway Bank Holiday weekends like this always make me feel as if I should be doing something more than sitting indoors, however occupied I might be.

So my question to everyone is, What, if illness were no barrier, do you wish you were doing today, or this weekend?

My wish is to go out and visit friends I've not seen in ages, get a bit of retail therapy and possibly meet new exciting people along the way.

KOKO23CAT
26-05-08, 16:31
i would like to be able to sit and enjoy doing nothing without feeling 'edgy' I'm one of those that is fine when occupied, but i get aggitated when i'm bored. Such a waste of an opportunity to rest! lol

marie1974
26-05-08, 16:38
i would love to just sit happily all day doing nothing with out feeling aggitated and wondering wot i should be doing. i dont relax very easily and therefore am always on the go and doing something to stop me thinking to much xx

Pink Panic
26-05-08, 19:09
Hi Gary,

I would love to just get up and go somewhere on the train for a day out without having the "what if's?"

gary_2.0
27-05-08, 16:25
Hi Gary,

I would love to just get up and go somewhere on the train for a day out without having the "what if's?"

Hello stranger, feeling better I hope? :yesyes:

Going anywhere by train feels like an adventure. It's been years since I've been on one. I quite fancy a trip to the west country myself. If I wasn't quite so far from your neck of the woods I should love to check out some of the legendary, to me at least, music clubs and venues like King Tut's Wah Wah Hut, in fact a uk tour of all those type of places would be a fun way to spend the summer........dream on!