PDA

View Full Version : A rainy day...

Toast
26-05-08, 15:17
So today is a really rainy day, I feel really down.

A multitude of unhappy things have happened to me.

Firstly I couldn't go to work, the person I had to tell doesn't know I have been so unwell and was very nasty to me on the phone.

The bathroom I cleaned last night, my flatmate is now recleaning it, so I'm even useless at that.

My ex boyfriend emailed me, he wishes me never to email him again. I emailed him last week to say that my gran was in intensive care, he was very fond of my gran and he is a nurse. However he is fed up of me.

I just want to curl up and cry.

It's rubbish all of it.

Thanks for listening.

I'm Toast x

Southern_Belle
26-05-08, 15:36
:bighug1: Toast, I'm so sorry you are having such a rotten day. I hope your Gran is doing much better. As for the bathroom, if it isn't clean enough for your flatmate then it is her choice to clean it, not your fault. I do hope you have a better day tomorrow and the sun shines.:shades:

Many :hugs: ,

Laura

Toast
26-05-08, 16:09
Yesterday I also got asked if i was expecting!!!

smudgie
26-05-08, 16:21
Awwwwwwwwwwwww Toast

life's not being very nice to you, Im very sorry your going through this bad time.

I hope your gran will be ok and recover soon.

If your boyfriend is being like that then perhaps its best he is your ex, what sort of person is he.
People make others sad and upset and dont even realise it, its us sensitive souls that take it and get hurt.

the weather is crap here to havnt been out for 2 days.

Take care of you
smudgie:hugs:

marie1974
26-05-08, 16:48
hi toast poor u, u r suffering. i reckon u should to wot i do, well i learnt in cbt not to giv a damn wot people think of me for a start. if the bathroom is not clean enough for flat mate then thats there prob hun, let them do it, dont worry about it. the person u spoke to at work sound an idiot mate just ignore it and think to yrself well he is not important to u in your life.

im sure u will find someone better than yr ex and things happen for a reason whether good or bad and things will get better for u.
i hope yr gran gets better soon hugs to u and stay positive and keep busy
hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Toast
26-05-08, 17:26
Thank you so much for your replies, you are so right.

Who cares what they all think...ex bf, work people, flatmate.

I went out and bought a sandwich and a drink, so I don't have to go in the kitchen, i just want to be in my room, not have people cleaning around me or asking me stuff.

When I was out I started to get worried about germs.

I guess rainy days and mondays get me down...

Thanks Toast x

marie1974
26-05-08, 18:07
good on u toast, if these people arent important to u sod erm i say hugs xxxx

Pink Panic
26-05-08, 18:59
Hi Toast (i'm loving the name)

So sorry to read you have been having a bad time of it.

I just wanted to send you a hug and say that i hope things get better for you real soon. :hugs:

Tomorrow is another day and all that eh?

Take care
Love & Hugs
Pink
xxx

milly jones
27-05-08, 16:36
hi toast,

just a plain simple hug from me

millyxx

Toast
27-05-08, 18:00
Thank you so much Milly and Pink.

I manage to get out to my psychotherapist today but I have just got home and have started having another panic attack. I'm all jittery. I did my blood sugar to see if it is a hypoglacemia, but it is 4.3mmol/l.

I'd really rather be having a low blood sugar than yet ANOTHER panic attack. Anyway appart from the jitteriness, i feel fine. Just gonna have dinner and chill out.

Ex is nowhere to be seen :-).

A lovely boy wrote me a poem today. No one has ever done that before. :-)

Toast x

Pink Panic
27-05-08, 18:08
Hey Toast,

Good to hear from you again.
How lovely that you had a poem written for you, see that restores your faith in human kind and you must have had an effect on someone for them to do that for you. :hugs:

Well done for getting out to your appointment. :yesyes:
Hope you manage to relax and have a chilled evening. I have had a bit of a "pants" day today so i'm gonna chill too and watch The Apprentice.

Hope Gran is improving.

PM me if you need to chat.

Love & Hugs
Pink
xxx

mila
27-05-08, 18:09
Hi Toast, :hugs:
I'm having a rotten day myself, days like this get me so down, but some days is worse than others and that is today...I send u lots of hugs, i see u got some good advice not to worry about what others say. Sometimes they don't even mean anything bad, they just can't understand or they just don;t know where you're coming from and how u feel. I actually did go to work today and was feeling horrible, time was going so slow and couple of times i felt like bursting into tears. I pray the weather changes really soon so we can both feel better...

Toast
27-05-08, 18:17
I'm off to Glasgow on Saturday so i hope that will make me feel better. I just have to work hard between now and friday!!! No so good when i keep panicking. Anyway thanks guys for your support.

Sunshine soon I hope.

Hugs right back at you.

Toast x

Toast
30-05-08, 18:03
Everything is just too much for me right now.

I'm so anxious I can hardly type...

I have to go to glasgow in the morning, through an airport and into a hotel and I really just want to stay in my own bed.

Toast x