PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared and feel pathetic

Tulip
26-05-08, 21:28
Hi Everyone,
Its a long time since I posted on here but things have just got worse. I have Multiple Sclerosis so have a variety of health issues but just now I have pain after passing urine and constant abdominal pain. I have had a couple of major panic attacks since yesterday and can't eat and can't stop crying. I had a serious kidney infection when I was 13 (I'm now 50) and I'm terrified that this will happen again. I've been plagued with uti's for many years but things got better when I started taking a natural remedy (Not sure whether I can mention it so I won't as it may seem like an endorsement of it) However despite me upping my dosage of it things are no better. I will try and see my doctor tomorrow but I am so frightened I can hardly explain it. I've just started having CBT sessions and will have to miss tomorrows because of this. Not sure whether they will help me anyway.
I feel so guilty as my husband is having to put up with this madness and he is currently having problems with his heart. Its possible he may have a hole in his heart which may have caused clots to leak out and has caused two TIA's so far. I feel I am putting him under more stress and his problem is ongoing and still under investigation. I feel so pitiful to be getting in this state. I just want it to stop.
I'm just trying to put my feelings down so it doesn't matter if people don't reply.
Best wishes to you all
Tulip

countrygirl
26-05-08, 22:24
I know how you feel - the panic is terrible isn't it. Best if you go and see your dr and hope its just a simple uti that can be cured with antibiotics.

Good luck and hugs

eternally optimistic
26-05-08, 22:29
Hi Tulip,

You've got a load on your plate, I'm sorry.

Are you able to see the Doctor and do you CBT tomorrow?
I had CBT and it was great. IF NOT, go see your Doctor
and I am sure they will help you.

Keep smiling.

J

margaret911
26-05-08, 22:45
:bighug1: :bighug1: for you Tulip, hope you feel better soon, Panic attacks are horrid aren't they.

love Mags xxxxx

Tulip
27-05-08, 16:04
Thanks to everyone for your replies. Saw the doc this morning and have been given antibiotics. I'm still in a lot of pain and discomfort but apart from a few tears this afternoon I have calmed down a bit.
Best wishes to everyone on this site and I hope you find the comfort and reassurance you need.
Love, Tulip

maz67
27-05-08, 17:28
:D Hi Tulip please don't feel guilty about your husband, i'm sure he understands.

I want to wish you both the very best. I have had a bad few months too, so i know how you are feeling.

Take care
Mandy xx:bighug1: