PDA

View Full Version : Self Confidence

sal
10-04-05, 21:56
I have just been talking to a very close friend of mine and telling her how my week started off bad and how i tried to overcome it and feel pretty well pleased that i did as well as i did.

She has obviously known me for years and we talked about everything that has happened over the last few months that will have led me to how i have been feeling.

But she said one thing, and this is what i have been trying to reach this week. "I am too good at ruining my own self confidence and image, so why let others have a go at it aswell". "Deal with my own insecurities and not that of others who feel the need to do it to me".

Guess that is what friends are for, plus she knows my mum LOL

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

kairen
10-04-05, 22:07
that is lovely...............

kairen x

seh1980
10-04-05, 22:48
That's such a good way of putting things Sal :D

della
10-04-05, 23:19
hi sal

I agree we can destroy ourselves without really trying, it is time that we rebuilt our self esteemand confidence...and more importantly dont let others take what we have built away from us....it only takes a careless comment from some who may not realise what they have said and it takes us along time to feel that we have some ablilities and can do things.

[^]

sal
10-04-05, 23:19
Thanks Sarah i thought that when Amanda told me, she knows me too well.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Tracy68
11-04-05, 08:47
Totally agree with that Sal, I can so relate to it.

Tracy
xx