PDA

View Full Version : DP/Dr????

Patton
26-05-08, 23:36
Hi all me again. Hope you all had a great weekend. mine was actually good for a change. anyway about these weird feelings.

Today i have felt as though my hands and feet are not real. also that when i walk i think i am not wlking. my head feels fuzzyish and like i am switching my vision between eyes and it makes me feel like i am two people. i know im not but thats how it feels. it almmost always feels like my right side is not mine. i think i am the first to go insane from this. when driving, i get really dizzy/almost have a weird vertigo sensation. its like when i turn my head i would feel off balance and get scared.

these problems are really disencouraging because this weekend i acutually got out and wh=ent to the moives and played cards at a freinds. i thought i was getting better. mabey im getting worse.......

-_Patton_-

maisiesmumx
27-05-08, 00:13
you sound exactly like me its crap...its like one side of your body is not there sometimes its like just your eyes exist..the two people thing is shite i get that too ..look i can't help but i hope it helps knowing you are not alone

love faith xxx

Patty
27-05-08, 00:34
Hi Patton,:)

I can understand the feelings that you describe with the d/p & d/r as I have them as well. Fuzzy headed, eyes feeling strange, feeling unreal. I can really relate to what you're saying about the driving - the dizziness - I feel like I am going to pass out with it (though I never have).

It's great that you had a good weekend. All the best :D