PDA

View Full Version : Lexapro (Escitalopram)and feeling like I'm on acid

robby86
27-05-08, 07:26
Hello, I have been taking 5mg's of Lexapro (escitilopram) I had a few side effects in the begining that went away after about three weeks and then I felt better than I have in years for about a week and then around the fourth week I started having a different kind of anxiety and I feel like I'm going to freak out and lose my mind and come out of my skin at any minute but never do and I feel really on edge. Also when I wake up I have this gloomy weird feeling and then it go's away or I have anxiety most of the day. Sometimes I have good days where I feel fine and then there are some days when I feel almost like I'm tripping on acid. Can someone please talk to me and let me know if you have ever had any weird things happen to you while taking Lexapro and if the problem went away and how long it took for the drug to work. I have been taking Lexapro for a month now.

robby86
27-05-08, 16:09
Someone anyone please :scared15:

Lucky07
18-06-08, 01:57
I had really weird feelings in the beginning like "omg I am going to go crazy any second get me out of here" type feelings. I hated those. I don't remember specifically when those went away but it was somewhere between 3-6 weeks after starting. Felt great after that. Good luck!

yor5150
24-09-08, 03:58
I know this is an old post but please see my introduction @ http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=36409