PDA

View Full Version : newbie!

RHUBARB57
27-05-08, 09:52
hi everyone, first i would like to thank everyone here for the help i have had from reading posts on here for the last year or so! i thought it was about time i joined not only to get advice but so i can also try to help people. my anx/panic is more or less under control with the help of citalopram and life coaching and i am now looking to do a counselling course so i can use my illness to help others so i feel that it has had a use in my life rather than a hinderance!!

i want people to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and to not be afraid of getting whatever help you feel you need!
:D

jesse08
27-05-08, 10:01
Hi Rhubarb......great name. This site is great for advice and support. I have found it really helpful and there is a fun section too!!
:welcome:

Patty
27-05-08, 10:07
Hi Rhubarb57,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've decided to join. Thanks for the lovely post. I think the counselling course is a great idea. All the best :yesyes:

smudgie
27-05-08, 10:30
Hi Rhubarb
A big warm:welcome: to the forum, Im so glad you have joined us. You will meet plenty of people here and make loads of new friends.

It was lovely to read your post, well done.

I hope you acheive all you want to and do well.

take care
smudgie:hugs:

smudgie
27-05-08, 10:31
Hi Rhubarb
A big warm:welcome: to the forum, Im so glad you have joined us. You will meet plenty of people here and make loads of new friends.

It was lovely to read your post, well done.

I hope you acheive all you want to and do well.

take care
smudgie:hugs:

kellie
27-05-08, 10:55
Hiya Rhubarb :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting about what ever is on your mind and we will help as much as we can.

love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
27-05-08, 12:48
Hello Rhubarb And Welcome ...i Wish Ya Well.............linda

Pink Panic
27-05-08, 12:55
Hello Rhubarb and Welcome :hugs:

Pink
xxx

Lilith1980
27-05-08, 13:44
Hi Rhubarb

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
27-05-08, 15:16
Hi Rhubarb,

Welcome to the site. What a positive attitude you have and I know you will be an asset to the site.

Many hugs,

Laura

milly jones
27-05-08, 15:35
hi rhubarb,

thanks for such a lovely post

relly glad that nmp has benefited u and that u want to give back to fellow sufferers

welcome to the club

milly xx

chalky
27-05-08, 18:18
Hi Rhubarb,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

KAREN L
27-05-08, 22:38
Hi Rhubarb

Welcome aboard, sounds like you will be a great asset to us all.

karen