PDA

View Full Version : Hey all!

ragTagblues
27-05-08, 11:26
Hey all,

I can't say how glad I am to find a forum like this:yahoo:!

I'm 20 years old and have been suffering with panic attcaks for the last 6 months, at one point during that 6 months it was so bad it took complete control of my life. Its not as bad anymore, thankfully.

I'm here to completely eradicate them from my life and make some frinds in the process.

About myself?

I'm a care worker working with deaf people and a muscian to boot, everybody I know says I'm the most laid back person they know; but the attacks tell the lie of that. That about sums it up in a nutshell.

Cheers

ragTag

kellie
27-05-08, 11:59
Hiya Ragtag :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin:
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting about what ever is on your mind and we will help as much as we can.

love and happiness
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
27-05-08, 12:43
Hello Ragtag And Welcome......i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Pink Panic
27-05-08, 13:03
Hello ragtagblues and Welcome :hugs:

Love
Pink
xxx

Lilith1980
27-05-08, 13:44
Hi Ragtag

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Southern_Belle
27-05-08, 15:14
Hi RagTag,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here understand how you feel and you will get support. Everyone who knows me also say I'm laidback until I get on an airplane that is:scared15: ! I'm glad you found us.

Many hugs,

Laura

milly jones
27-05-08, 15:39
hi ragtag,

i used to the most outgoing, confident and chatty person til this illness hit

ure welcome and with friends who understand

love

millyxxx

Cathy V
27-05-08, 15:47
Hello ragtag...sorry i almost called you ratbag then, must concentrate more!Anyway welcome to the forum:D
Best wishes
Cathy xxx:chairfall:

chalky
27-05-08, 18:14
Hi ragTag,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

ragTagblues
28-05-08, 11:57
Thank you all very much!

I look forward to posting here with like minded people.

marie1974
28-05-08, 12:01
hiya and welcome, you will get some great advice here and support, we are all lovely here hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr Kong, AKA Wayne
28-05-08, 13:39
Hey all,

I can't say how glad I am to find a forum like this:yahoo:!

I'm 20 years old and have been suffering with panic attcaks for the last 6 months, at one point during that 6 months it was so bad it took complete control of my life. Its not as bad anymore, thankfully.

I'm here to completely eradicate them from my life and make some frinds in the process.

About myself?

I'm a care worker working with deaf people and a muscian to boot, everybody I know says I'm the most laid back person they know; but the attacks tell the lie of that. That about sums it up in a nutshell.

Cheers

ragTag

Hiya, welcome,
When you say "Musician to boot" what does that mean?
I assume you dont mean you have a guitarist that you kick in the goolies? LOL
if you are a musician, I would be interested for you to expand on that as My Wife is a singer and we are currently putting a band together, so that subject would interest me greatly,
I love music and I find it helps me to spend 10 mins a day bashing the crap out of a drum set we have! LOL

Take care,

Wayne