PDA

View Full Version : menires

lidia123
27-05-08, 18:39
hi evry1 not sure how all this works. ive only just joined. please can sum tell me if im ok flying as i want to go to new york in october but sum folk saying i cant fly with meniers. i could do with a lot of advice on this condition and i also have panic attacks thanks amanda aka lidia123

chalky
27-05-08, 20:25
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Why not pop into your Doctor's surgery and have a chat with him or her and lay out your concerns about this trip.You will either be told No or be given advice on coping with flying.You have nothing to lose.
Best wishes,
Chalky

marie1974
27-05-08, 20:27
hiya just wanted to say welcome and u will get some good advice and support here hugs xxxx

belle
27-05-08, 21:06
I have menieres, my mother has menieres and we've both flown (since my agoraphobia, i don't fly but my mother continues to fly twice a year). We flew to Australia in 1996...no problems.

If you are worried, go and see your doctor.
Hope this helps.

x

Southern_Belle
28-05-08, 14:18
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here can understand how you are feeling with your panic attacks and you will get support. I am sorry but I do not know anything about the condition of Menieres. By the way, New York in October is just wonderful, I hope you make the trip if possible.

Many hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
28-05-08, 15:11
Hi Amanda

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
28-05-08, 19:03
Hello Amanda And Welcome.......i Wish Ya Well........linda