PDA

View Full Version : aww women only please .

miss motown
27-05-08, 21:40
oh well here goes im sitting here trying to find the right words grrrrrrrrrrrr.anyway ill have a go well ive been getting terrible pains in my private feels as if im being kicked i have shooting pains along with period pains im menopausal so i no its not my periods also i have this pain in my bowls im off to see my gp soon but i dont no how to put it to her ive been putting it off but everytime i get it i think bowl cancer ur cervical cancer can anyone relate to this.

eeyorelover
27-05-08, 22:01
Tell her just like you just wrote it here.
You have to be honest with her so she will know what you are experiencing.
Will be sending positive thoughts your way darlin!
Let us know how it goes at the doc.
xxx
Sandy

samc100
29-05-08, 10:14
Hello - hope the Dr helps.. it could be a urine or a kidney infection. That can cause stabbing pains in the groin area and make your tummy and bum sore and horrible.

spacebunnyx
02-06-08, 12:48
heya, the only way you will find out for sure is by going to the dr. Are you up to date with smears?.. if you are it is unlikely (but not totally impossible) to be cervical cancer. however, there are LOTS of things that can cause the kind of pain you are discribing, especially if you are NOT bleeding... up until recently I had shooting pains that felt as if they were inside my lady-bits but inside my bottom at the same time just befor my period. made my eyes water! BUT, i knew the cause (had had surgery for cervical dysplasia) and it was my cervix complaining.. i also found i had a cervical erosion too so it all made sense. Anyway I know i'm rambling a bit and i don't want to alarm you in any way. Just make sure you get checked out.. smear test if needed... it could be your cervix responding to hormonal changes during the menopause (I heard thats quite common too!)

xxx

NatashaW31
02-06-08, 13:01
Hi hunny yes you must just explain to the doc as you did to us, i know it's hard to pluck up the currage but speaking from experiance it took me two years to open up to my doc, everytime i went i would convince myself i could tell him but bottled it, when i finaly opened up to him i felt like a huge rock had been lifted off my shoulders and know he knows my problems he has begun to help and understand me better,
I know it's Scary and Imbaressing but you will feel so relieved and proud of yourself afterwards
Good Luck sweetie
you Can do it
Luv Nat x

scooby28
02-06-08, 18:11
Hi i get something similar to what jessica 546 describes, i get it when i have my period and i go for a poo sorry tmi, but i get a really sharp pain in my stomach and bottom area but as i only get it around my period i dont worry about it. it really does hurt though like im being stabbed at times.

Biddy
08-06-08, 21:44
Hello Miss motown,

How did you get on at the Dr's?

I know exactly the pain that Scooby28 is talking about. I like you being stabbed, it a sudden pain no warning then it goes. But when you get the pain you can;t seem to do anything!!

Let us know how you got on?

pooh
08-06-08, 23:09
Hi I quite frequently get shooting pains in the bottom and privates on that time of month and not. Ive found its usually due to a little constipation and muscle contraction. Nothing soem syrup of figs doesnt help to fix.
Do get checked by the gp though, it can also be something as simple and clear uppable as thrush.
Let us know how you get on

Pooh x

Trixie
09-06-08, 06:17
Is your pain in the rectal area or (?) the other?:)

miss motown
17-06-08, 20:59
hi al, went to see my gp she says its simular to irritable bowl the thing is she gave me an internal and the following day i came on a period something i havent had for over 2years my friends say i should of went back but to be honest my gp dosent take me seriously so i find it a waist of time i have other problems now and i just dont want to go and see her is all gps like this grrrrr