PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

Buffy05
28-05-08, 02:09
hi, not sure im in in the right place, but im not a sufferer but my mum is and has been for 10 years now. Finding it really hard now, ive tried all different types of approaches to help. now i feel we've hit an all time low and i was hoping for some more advice on how to help her??

chalky
28-05-08, 05:55
Hi Buffy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

jesse08
28-05-08, 08:55
Hi Buffy,
Glad you've found NMP. It's a great site for help, support and friendship. I am fairly new and I get a lot from it.
:welcome:

Dr Kong, AKA Wayne
28-05-08, 08:57
Hi Buffy,
Welcome to the site, I am quite new also.

Could you give a little information about your Mum then some may be able to offer some advice, I suffer from Agraphobia and anxiety.

Take care,

Wayne

kellie
28-05-08, 10:41
hiya Buffy :welcome: to nmp. you will find lots of suuport/advice here and make some nice friends along the way. im sorry your mom is suffering at the mo and im sure you all do what you can to help and understand, but unless you are/have suffered yourself it can be very hard to do so. you are deffo in the right place though hun and we will do our best to help you help her. could you just let us know what she is suffering with and how it is effecting her everyday life. i have health anxiety and on bad days i worry that every ache and pain i get could be cancer related.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
28-05-08, 14:21
Hi Buffy,

Welcome to the site. We have many caregivers here on the site and you will get support too. The menu to the left will give you some information as I do not know exactly what your Mum suffers from. Take a look around and post some questions and I'm sure there will be members who will answer. In time, perhaps your Mum might want to take a look around.

Many hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
28-05-08, 15:12
Hi Buffy

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Lindalou64
28-05-08, 19:00
Hello Buffy And Welcome I Wish You And Ya Mom Well........linda