PDA

View Full Version : Wii - excellent keep fit game - dancing mat

nomorepanic
28-05-08, 23:46
Has anyone got the Wii dancing mat!

Wow it is great exercise and such fun.

No idea what I am talking about then watch this ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JzcqALklRs&feature=related

Please note that this kid is on the expert setting - I am on the very very beginner one lol.

It costs around £40 but is great exercise and fun too.

Just wanted to let you all know that I have it and it seems like a great weight loss fun gadget to have for the wii.

Details here ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dancing-Stage-Hottest-Party-inc/dp/B0014BKR84

Please note that loads are selling it on Ebay but just the mat - you need the game as well !!!! So be aware what you are getting.

Enjoy

nomorepanic
28-05-08, 23:55
I have to add I am banned from mine at the moment as I have a fractured elbow but it was fun when I could play on it lol. (not from the Wii I hasten to add)

Cathy V
29-05-08, 00:02
Nic, just been talking to my daughter about it and she says one of her pals in UK has one and that its really good. Also just watched that little boy on the Youtube video doing his moves...brilliant!

Cathy

nomorepanic
29-05-08, 00:04
He is a bit fast isn't he lol!

Granny Primark
29-05-08, 07:50
Ive had one of those games for years but it was the play station version.
Me and my daughter used to play on the arcade version til we bought one.
I remember one year taking the game to a friends New Year party. You can imagine the fun we all had after wed had a few drinks!:D
Brill excercise and loads of fun.

Take care
LYNN xx

EmilyJane
29-05-08, 07:57
Hi,
it sounds like fun, I think I will try to get one, thank you for a great idea
Emi:)

Pink Panic
29-05-08, 09:11
Hi

We used to have the Play Station version too and it's was great fun plus added bouns of keeping fit. I remember playing the arcade version too and my daughter being embarrassed by me! LOL :blush: Kids eh?

Pink
xxx

Emaa
04-06-08, 03:29
I've seen it advertised and have been considering getting it.

Although. ¬.¬ My Wii got stolen last week sometime. :|

Emz xx

NatashaW31
04-06-08, 08:21
I have the Wii Fit board, they are so worth getting my boyfriend bought me one bacause i can't go to the gym it is so much fun and you can feel it working very clever, from yoga to muscle, balance and erobicks, you can do as much or little as you like, you get a personal trainer, it gives tips on posture weighs n sets goals to gain or loose weight and time limits to set the goals, really great and the whole family can have fun, We get our friends around for Wii nights its great fun.
Nat x

knightbabe
05-06-08, 15:26
I have the wii fit as well. Hubby bought me it to help with my recovery. I haven't been on for awhile as had 2 strokes in the space of a week. And amongst all the tests they did they also found out that I have MS. I try to do the balance games when I feel up to it. My physio says it has helped me alot as my walking has improved. My PA's are under control as well. I would tell everyone to get a wii fit - well worth the money.