PDA

View Full Version : New girl!

kirgray
11-04-05, 17:12
Hi Everyone!

Im so glad Ive found this website!. Have been frantically surfing the web for info on 'others' like me!. Ive suffered from agro and pa's for years, managed to 'hide' my true feelings for a while and get on with my life, but recently felt sick of hiding them and have unleashed them whence why I am here!. Find it hard to walk around town but I push myself, and I will carry on pushing am determined to fight this all the way!X X X

maxine
11-04-05, 17:25
Hiya Kirgray
Welcome to the site:D

Go on you for stop hiding who you are, once they are unleashed you'll find them easier to deal with.

Take care

maxine

Meg
11-04-05, 17:28
Hi Kirgray,

Welcome

Do ask if there is anything you specifically need help with.

First Steps : First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

jude
11-04-05, 17:56
Hi Kirgray,

Welcome to the site. We all understand exactly how you feel and you will find lots of help and support here.

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

nomorepanic
11-04-05, 18:24
Hi Kirgray,

Welcome aboard. Let us know if we can help with any specific issues.

Nicola

Sarah-Jane
11-04-05, 18:53
Welcome to our friendly helpful bunch. were all here to help and support you i promise you are not alone

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

kairen
11-04-05, 18:54
hi kirgray

welcome to the site, everyone is great here you will get loads of help, understanding, and comfort. And in reading other post you will see you are not alone in this,

take care xx

kairen x

seh1980
11-04-05, 19:17
Welcome to the forum!! :D

Jan
11-04-05, 19:17
Hi there

Welcome. This is the best site to be on for ditto above. There are so many people who know what you are going through and will support and care for you on the road to recovery. They will never give up on you and will give lots of advice and sympathy. And the support I have noticed carries on even when you no longer suffer. It is unbiased and never judgmental about how you feel.
Keep positive and keep fighting.

Take care

Janine

Tracy68
11-04-05, 19:37
Hi Kirgray
Welcome to the site. As you can there are plenty of people here to give you all the help and support you need.
Take care
Tracy
x

sal
11-04-05, 21:13
Hi Kirgray

You have hidden them but now let them show, but you havent given into them and keep pushing yourself. That positive attitude will help you a lot. Hope we can to.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
11-04-05, 21:15
Hi Kirgray

Welcome to the forum.

You'll find everyone here very helpful and supportive.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

pablo
11-04-05, 21:37
Hi Kirgray,

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find enough support here to help you on your journey.

Paul.

delta
12-04-05, 09:43
Hi kirgray
Welcome to the site
You will find loads of support here, it helps just knowing you're not alone believe me.
Donna

zena
14-04-05, 14:43
Hi ya Kirgray,

Welcome to the site.
This is just a cool site to find.
Unleash away honey. If you need any help the people on here are just great.
Wished I found it ages ago.
Agree wholheartly with Jan.....nuff said.

Take care

with good wishes

Zena

sal
15-04-05, 02:22
Hi Kirgray

How are you getting on at the moment?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

kirgray
15-04-05, 12:07
Hi sal

Im plodding along trying to be positive and keep focused!. Im off work at the mo have been signed off, which gives me some relief...but at the back of my mind im dreading going back to work!. My job is v. stressful anyway I work in a callcentre so it doesnt help with my lovely anxiety problem!. Im trying to find a less stressful job, and Im also hoping to start a part time course in Reflexology and aromatherapy in September. Im just waiting to hear back off a CBT councillor at the moment, god knows how long that will take!. Im just trying to tell myself these feelings are just anxiety trying to wind me up!. N way nuff of me how are you doing? X:DX

rhowes2000
15-04-05, 12:28
Hi Kirgray, i'm a new member as well, just thought I would say hello! I work in telesales and I definitely need to get something less stressful i'm actively looking now, good luck in your job search.

zena
15-04-05, 12:36
Hi ya,

Find out 1st if you have to take a massage course before the aromatherpy course.

That will certaintly keep your mind occupied....lots of things to learn and reflexology is brill.

Keep going honey. Take care

with good wishes

Zena