PDA

View Full Version : In need of a little hug

thevoicewithinme
29-05-08, 09:16
I wouldn't usually ask for a hug, but I really do need one today. I have been looking forward so much to seeing my mum and dad, who are in their 70's, and they were going to travel up from Kent to Stoke this weekend to see us. I know my poor mum has been worrying herself sick about me and my panic attacks and agoraphobia and she has been feeling pretty useless cos she can't do anything for me from down there.

Anyway, two weeks ago, my 5 year old caught chickenpox, which he is now recovering nicely from, but, yesterday my 6 year old had a headache and temperature and come bedtime, he had a few spots. This morning those spots have turned into blisters, so he too is now coming down with it. :shrug:

I phoned my parents to tell them, as they have quite a few health problems, and now they don't think that they will be coming up, as my dad has a very weakened immune system (due to heart problems etc). I do understand this, and I would hate for them to come up and them become ill etc...but at the same time I so wanted to see them. :weep:

So please could I have a little hug?

Kaz

bottleblond
29-05-08, 11:37
Awwwwwwwwwww Kaz

I really hope your kids get better soon and your parents can re-time their trip!! i'm so sorry for your disapointment hun.

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Loads of love
Lisa
xxxx

cardmaker
29-05-08, 11:49
No you can't have 'a little hug'. You can have several blooming great big ones.

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Can understand your disappointment but you would be more upset if your parents became ill. I'm sure they'll come to see you when the kiddies are better. And just think...the weather will be brighter by then (we can live in hope)!!

Take care and one more hug for luck -

:bighug1:

IrishPrincess
29-05-08, 12:58
:bighug1: Awww here is some hugs from me:bighug1:
Try to arrange it for as soon as ur son is well so u have it to look forward to.
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

debera
29-05-08, 13:03
aww here are some hugs from me kaz
debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Southern_Belle
29-05-08, 13:19
:bighug1: Kaz,

I am very sorry that your parents can't visit and now you have two ill children too. I do hope they can visit soon and that your children heal quickly.

Love,

Laura

Pink Panic
29-05-08, 13:41
Hi Kaz

Here are some hugs from me too
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
29-05-08, 15:47
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: For you Kaz x x x

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

dawny
29-05-08, 17:49
arghhhhhh kaz, thats such a shame

a big massive dawny hug on its way to you

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

jesse08
29-05-08, 18:30
Hi Kaz, I am sure you'll see them soon. Don't beat yourself up too much or worry. Take Care Jesse
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l143/glitternsparkle/hugs/hugs2.gif

milly jones
29-05-08, 19:44
kaz my friend

u can have a a great big fat one hun,

have missed u msn lately

take care hun

millyx

thevoicewithinme
30-05-08, 10:54
Thank you, each and everyone of you. Been speaking to my mum on the phone this morning, and I think she is as upset as me.

My little boy this morning is covered in chickenpox and still more appearing, so will soon be able to grab a pencil and do dot to dot on him lol.

Kaz x

margaret911
30-05-08, 16:47
Sending you Hugs Kaz :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
hope your kids recover soon and you can rearrange your visit with your parents.

love Mags xxxxxxxx