PDA

View Full Version : went for a job interview today.

Sarah-Jane
11-04-05, 18:44
I went for a job interview today at our local nhs mental health clinic for the vacancy of medical secretary. the interview was a strange one got asked loads of questions some were really difficult to answer but i think i done ok i answsered as best as i can, i know being in the medical field they have to ask these tough questions to get the right person , but wow what an ideal job for me a secretary (which is what im trained as) and in mental health a cause i belive in. i should hopefully hear whether i get the job later on this week....we shall seeeeeeeeeeeee eh!, wasnt sure how to come across my usual bubbly self or more reserved lol difficult how to gage things in the nhs at the best of times lol i will keep you all informed....[:P].

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

jude
11-04-05, 18:47
Well done Sarah-Jane,

I wish you luck. Keep us posted.

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

Meg
11-04-05, 19:07
Well done for applying and going Sarah-Jane
An achievement in itself.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
11-04-05, 19:08
Sarah-Jane

Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Nicola

seh1980
11-04-05, 19:19
Good luck - I hope you get it!! :D

Sarah-Jane
11-04-05, 19:22
Thank you everyone for your kind words of support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

Karen
11-04-05, 21:37
Good luck Sarah-Jane. Hope you get the job.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
11-04-05, 21:44
Fingers crossed for you and hope you get the job.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Tracy68
12-04-05, 09:20
That's great news Sarah-Jane, well done for getting through it :D. Best of luck hope you get the job, please let us know how you get on.
Take care
Tracy
x

Roma
12-04-05, 09:33
Well done!

Best of luck, I hope the end of the week brings good news but just having gone to the interview is a wonderful achievement which you should be so proud of.

Roma

angieb
12-04-05, 13:25
Hi Sarah-Jane

Well done you on getting to the interview!!!!

I will keep everything crossed that you get it. I did the interview thing too today...and survived, feels good huh:D

Take care...Angie

Sarah-Jane
13-04-05, 12:01
Just received a phone call I GOT THE JOB!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee i start on the 25th April B L O O D Y MARVELOUS im thrilled. <<<<<elated isnt the word neighbours must think im nuts i put the phone down and cheered lmaoooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

Tracy68
13-04-05, 12:33
Oh Sarah-Jane
That is brilliant news :D. Congratulations and a big well done to you for being strong and getting through that interview and impressing them. Don't blame you for shouting and being excited....its great.
A massive hug coming your way hun.
Take care
Tracy
x

sal
13-04-05, 22:00
Hi Sarah Jane

Well done you and i am so proud of you. You deserve this confidence boost and you did it on your own.

Congratulations mate and good luck for when you start.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Karen
13-04-05, 23:29
Congratulations Sarah-Jane. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
14-04-05, 08:39
Nice one Sarah!!![^]

Congratulations to you!

Nicola

pips
14-04-05, 13:00
Hi Sarah Jane, :D

I got three things to say! [:O]

1) A BIG WELL DONE FOR APPLYING IN THE FIRST PLACE:D:D :D

2) A HUGE WELL DONE FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW AND GETTING THROUGH ALL THOSE TOUGH QUESTIONS! :D :D :D :D

3) A HUGE MASSIVE WELL DONE FOR GETTING THE JOB THATS EXCELLENT NEWS I AM SO PLEASED FOR YOU! :D :D :D :D :D

Take Care and good luck for the 25th hun! [Yeah!] ;)

Love PIP'S XX

Meg
14-04-05, 17:06
Hi,
Sarah Jane,

Very well done indeed . Its all down to your hard work.

Congratulations !!

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Sarah-Jane
14-04-05, 17:16
Thanks everyone for your kind messages of support as always xxxx got through the interview which is good just hope nerves dont get the better of me on my first day. Will keep you all posted [:I]

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

sal
15-04-05, 02:44
Best of luck and you have got this far and i am sure you will be fine when you start.

Love Sal xx

Sarah-Jane
07-05-05, 09:55
Sorry i havent been on here for a couple of weeks, i have started my job and its going really really well im loving it a lot of tough issues to deal with now im working for the nhs in mental health. Have made some new friends which is good too.

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

Meg
07-05-05, 10:22
Glad to hear its all going so well,

Don't forget to recommend this site if you get the opportunity.

Karen
07-05-05, 11:20
Glad it's going well Sarah-Jane.

Karen

seh1980
07-05-05, 11:47
[Wow!] great news Sarah-Jane!! :D

kairen
07-05-05, 18:12
Hi Sara-jane

Glad to hear your getting on well with your new job
really pleased for you honey xx

kairen x

nomorepanic
07-05-05, 18:20
Hiya

So pleased that it is all going so well and thanks for the update.

Nicola

Sarah-Jane
09-05-05, 21:08
i have already recomended this site via email at work :D bosses already know about this site which is fab eh! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love & Hugs from Sarah-Jane xxxx

sal
09-05-05, 22:00
Great news that you are enjoying it Sarah Jane. Well done you have done brilliantly and i hope you carry on to enjoy it and i am so pleased you have met some new friends.

Love Sal xx