PDA

View Full Version : I am new

sloeginlin
29-05-08, 20:04
Hello to you all,

I am 56, married with a 29 year old daughter. I have been a mess since my very early teens. I have had psychiatric help previously over the years, but I am now suffering from severe anxiety disorder. Panic attacks have been with me for so long now, but I didnt know what they were. How crazy is that.

I am ashamed, lost, and have a long steep road again ahead of me. I have lots going on in my head, but in such a jumble. I am unable to work, again, unable to sleep.

I could go on about my past which haunts me, cant let it go, know that I should. I am screaming inside.

Anyone in a similar situation out there? Thanks for reading this far.

Lindax

lilly-lou
29-05-08, 20:08
Hi linda,
You not alone in feeling this way, my past too haunts me and I have trouble letting go. I have social phobia and agoraphobia which isn't as bad as it used to be. You will get lots of advice from the site and will find lots that can relate to you.

milly jones
29-05-08, 20:15
u are very much not alone hun

i have social phobia too nut find nmp a wonderful place to be

welcome

millyxxx

Lindalou64
29-05-08, 20:24
Hello Linda And Welcome........i Wish Ya Well...........linda

chalky
29-05-08, 21:33
Hi Linda,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
30-05-08, 07:03
Hi Linda

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

sloeginlin
30-05-08, 08:39
Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yesterday was a bad day, but today is a new start. I am feeling brighter this morning already.

Lindaxx

Southern_Belle
30-05-08, 12:22
Hi Linda,

Welcome to the site. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Many here understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

kellie
30-05-08, 16:00
Hiya Linda :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: .
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. hope to talk to you soon in chat.
take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx