PDA

View Full Version : Tired of this now :(

Charlottie
29-05-08, 23:31
I'm tired of getting so worked up about every little pain or unusual thing. :(

My leg's been aching this evening and I immediately thought DVT which almost caused me to have a panic attack in the middle of town. :(
It's still kind of aching at the moment and I'm still worried about dvt but I'm only 17 :( I'm just so annoyed at being scared about every little twinge in my body. :(

DeniseB
30-05-08, 00:08
Hey Char!

Hope your feeling better!

DVT is very unusal in a person your age (unless it is hereditary) - not to sound patronising but it could still be growing pains! You are at an age when your body is changing!

My mum gave me the best advice on this - if there was something extremly wrong, your body would start to react and, at WORST case senario you would end up in hospital where they could diagnose the problem and solve it!
if it exists! The problem is how your MIND is reacting to things.

Have you spoke to yout GP - They could do test to check - put your mind at rest and then you will feel much better about things.

Denise x

Charlottie
30-05-08, 00:26
My nan had it but she's fine now.
I'm on the pill as well so I'm slightly more at risk. But I've walked around lots today so I should be ok, plus my leg feels much better now =D Thanks for replying, it means a lot.

milly jones
30-05-08, 17:14
hi charlottie

just a hug from me hun

take care

milly xx