PDA

View Full Version : hello im boomer

boomer
30-05-08, 16:53
i am married to a woman who has anxiety and depression. i am 39 and live in the uk.

i joined to try and find out a bit more about my wife's condition.

thanks boomer

yorkylover
30-05-08, 16:58
Hi boomer :welcome: you will get lots of advise here.Its lovely that you have come here to get info and advise,you must be a very supportive hubby.Maybe your wife would like to pop in,we all have similar problems and so fully understand.I myself have anxiety and depression,and it can be very hard for the partners as well as the person who has the illness.:hugs:

Southern_Belle
30-05-08, 17:07
Hi Boomer,

Welcome to the site. We have many caregivers here. You need support as much as she does. It is always nice when someone cares so much to seek out information about ones' condition. The menu is to the left and you can browse around and take a look. We are a supportive caring site and perhaps your wife might also want to check us out too.

Many hugs,

Laura

milly jones
30-05-08, 17:25
hi boomer,

welcome to nmp

i hope that you can gain the support and information you need from the site

milly x

Lilith1980
30-05-08, 18:03
Hi Boomer

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

popsy
30-05-08, 18:54
:welcome: What a lovely partner who cares enough to come on here and find out more! :yesyes:
Welcome to the NMP, you'll find lots of support and advice from a great friendly bunch here, and please encourage your wife to come on here too, we are all in the same boat, and it would probably really help her to feel not quite so alone with her anxiety & depression.
Love to you both :hugs: xx

kellie
30-05-08, 20:13
Hiya Boomer :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Take a good look around the site and keep posting about whatever is on your mind and we will help as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

chalky
30-05-08, 20:47
Hi Boomer,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Both you and your partner will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
31-05-08, 01:13
Hello Boomer And Welcome Its Good To See You Care Enough To Look Into This Disorder You Will Find Lots Of Information Here I W Ish You Both Well.......linda

Nibbles
01-06-08, 20:39
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)