PDA

View Full Version : hello all

dogue
30-05-08, 19:47
hi all iam called lee been suffering with panic attacks for 16 years stared cause of taken a lot ov drugs at a young age . i dont really know hope to put in words how i feel i i dont really talk about this to anyone not even my friends as i feel they see this as a weakness .but it seems over the last 3 yrs its has got worse and i seem to be more house bound and not wanting to push my self and get back on track i just dont know witch way to turn and feel like i have give up at the moment . sorry for the sad post. lee

kellie
30-05-08, 20:11
Hiya Lee :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :biggrin: . You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
Take a good look around the site and keep posting about whatever is on your mind and we will help as much as we can.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxx

dogue
30-05-08, 20:36
thank you kellie my p/a is fear ov losing contol [ie] going crazy whitch i know tht isnt going to happen but try tell my body tht when i start havin 1 lol .

chalky
30-05-08, 20:45
Hi Lee,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Patty
30-05-08, 20:46
Hi dogue,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great you've joined. There is so much information & help here. Take care :D

Lindalou64
31-05-08, 01:15
Hello Lee And Welcome At Times We Feel Like We Have No More Fight In Us But We Do Dont Let It Beat You........i Wish Ya Well.......linda

jesse08
31-05-08, 06:30
Hi Lee, this site is great for support and identifying with people who have similar issues and situations.
:welcome:

EmilyJane
31-05-08, 08:55
Hi Lee,
I'm new too,
is there anything that you are pushing to the back of your mind that you don't want to face at the moment? I find if I do that, things get worse. We can then get into a lethargy and 'safe' place. It's harder to get out of if we let things fester.
I write a journal everyday about my feelings, about all sorts, my past, present etc: I find it extremely helpful. Have you ever done that?
Also, make a list of things you would like to do, choose an easy one and make plans to reach that goal.
Every tiny step helps.
Good luck,
Emi

P!nk!sh
31-05-08, 11:03
HELLO Lee

Welcome to the site

i have same thoughts like you

it is annoying me for sure

but someday somehow we will get over it

--

Emi has a nice post up there ..

--

your friend

Sarah

Southern_Belle
31-05-08, 11:44
Hi Lee,

Welcome to the site. You will find many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

Lilith1980
31-05-08, 16:29
Hi Lee

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

dogue
31-05-08, 16:33
hi all thanks you all for you feed back and understanding. do i reply back here or go in another forum?

milly jones
31-05-08, 19:55
welcome to nmp

anxiety is difficult to discuss with people at times i agree.

it is difficult not to see it as a weakness

my doc says that it is important to recognise that it is an illness and no different than eg having diabetes.

loads of ppl suffer from both depression and anxiety at different points in their lives, they are common illnesses

the difficulty arises as there is little visible signs that u are suffering eg with a broken leg u would see plaster cast.

take heart from all the ppl on nmp who will hopefully help everyone involved with these illnesses to educate the public that mental illnesses are that, illnesses that can be overcome, not some stigmatised weakness of character.

u reply here hun if u want to add to any posts, or start a new thread if the content is different, no probs

all the best

millyxx

Cathy V
31-05-08, 22:18
Hiya lee. welcome to nmp and you can reply here as long as you want to keep this thread going, or you can start a new thread whenever you want too. You'll find loads of help and info....you're not alone.

Cathy V xx :)

Nibbles
01-06-08, 20:42
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)