PDA

View Full Version : Ness, you're an inspiration and an angel in disguise!

Bill
31-05-08, 02:24
I know I could have added to the hugs that everyone is giving Smudgie which are richly deserved but I just wanted to pay my own tribute to dear Ness and try to point out to people how much she's been through, how little she thinks of herself and yet how much she is loved and admired by others for being the kind caring compassionate woman that she is with a Very Special partner to match.:hugs:

Ness, people should read your old posts to see the sad but inspirational story behind the very brave couple you are because no couple could be admired more.

Ness, an excerpt from one of your posts talking about Chris and yourself....

I feel so ashamed of what I have done and what I still do and wish I could stop it but at the moment I cant, ive tried so hard.
I HATE myself so much for watching the pain in his eyes and the hurt he is going through.
He calls me his princess, we are made for each other, no doubts about that.

When we first met he looked at me and said inside your head is a ball of string thats knotted up, I will help you unravel it and when its unraveled you will stand there holding my hand i will let go and you will stand alone and be safe but I will always be by your side.

I feel i have destroyed him.

Sorry I cant carry this on:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

You see, you Hate yourself So much and yet you Care and Give So Much to others to make Their lives better. If it wasn't for the pair of you, your caring would not have touched and made such a difference to so many in need. You are Both Very Special people and that is Very obvious to see by all except You Ness. Don't hate yourself for being YOU Ness because no woman or couple could be a finer example of the compassion capable by mankind.

You've both suffered so much and yet you think only of others. If it wasn't for both of you, many people would be suffering far more than they are and they will always want you to keep Safe because in this world you are both precious gems that should forever be treasured, including by yourself Ness. Never forget how much others think of you and how Truly Special you are!:bighug1:

Southern_Belle
31-05-08, 11:35
:bighug1: Ness, you are an inspiration and have helped so many others. I'm sure you are not letting Chris down and please try to look at how many good things you do.

Many more hugs,

Laura

marie1974
31-05-08, 17:47
hi bill that was a lovely thread for ness xxxxxxx

smudgie
31-05-08, 19:11
:bighug1: :bighug1: Hi Bill and peeps

Im truely greatful to your very thoughtful post, Im stuck for words and one day perhaps i will see what you see in me.

What you have said is very lovely and yes i had tears but thats ok.
perhaps its made me realise a few things but will see.

Im human like everyone else and i think of others not myself, im a peoples person and always there.

Thank you again my dear friend Bill, perhaps you should take note of the heartfelt words and support you have given to others bill, your one in a million.

love to you
ness:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

milly jones
31-05-08, 19:38
bill what a lovely post x

ness i agree, u and chris are two special ppl

i look up to all 3 of u for the support and inspiration u give to others,

many thanks

milly xx