PDA

View Full Version : dizziness/anxiety

CHANNEL
31-05-08, 06:58
Hi -

I am new to this site but am looking for info. I have been experiencing dizziness, loss of memory and "brain flutters" for over 2 years. I have been told everything from balance damage to inner ear infection. The dizziness has been getting worse the last few weeks. I have a Neuro appt in two weeks but was just wondering if anyone else has every experienced this related to anxiety?

Please help.

Thanks.:shrug:

polly123
31-05-08, 08:27
Hi Channel
I was in the docs myself this week cause of dizziness i also suffer from anx and panic attacks, he told me that it is def related to my anx, hope this makes you feel a little better hun
Best of luck to you
POLLY

EmilyJane
31-05-08, 08:48
Hi Channel, they are indeed all panic related symptoms but anything like that is best checked out with your GP as a precaution.
I hope that puts your mind at ease a bit and reduces your anxiety.
Emi

mandie
31-05-08, 10:18
Hi Channel

I suffer with this to, ever since i got anxiety.

love mandie x

charmain24
31-05-08, 22:44
hi i to have been to the doctors cos ive bin feeling dizzy light headed and off balance and he put that down to my anxiety char xxx

CHANNEL
01-06-08, 04:02
Thanks to all of you who replied about this. I feel like I am going crazy! I have had panic/anxiety attacks since I was 14 but they were the heart pounding, hyperventalting, hysterical kind. This has been a constant dizziness for over two years. All of your replies make me feel better but I am still scared. Has anyone found any meds that will easy the dizziness/brain shaking feeling? I have Xanax and have taken Buspar, allergic to Celexa but I am wondering what else is out there and with what side effects? Have to watch what I take as I have small children so can't be too sedated in case I have to get up in the middle of the night.

Sick of this and really want to get rid of it!:mad:

Channel