PDA

View Full Version : not again !!!

sue447
12-04-05, 11:15
hi gang,
if youve read my other posts youll know about the squggles i had in my eyes last week, well ive had two more bouts of this since then.
when i used to get them it was only once in a blue moon, but i seem to be getting them frequently lately, i starting taking the mini pill 4 months ago, do you think it could be anything to do with that, i want to add that i took them without any probs for a few years prior to this until i stopped taking them last june, then went back on the same ones in jan this year,i had another attack this morning,not long after i came on the computer.
thanks for reading luv sue:(

jude
12-04-05, 11:27
Hi Sue,

This sounds like the migraine aura that I get too.

My GP wont prescribe the pill at all for me, as it makes migraine worse, so yes, thats a likely cause.

Just in case you are wondering, I dont get a bad headache afterwards, just the vision probs.

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

kairen
12-04-05, 11:46
hi sue

i suffer really bad from migraines and i cant take the pill because of it my doc would only put me on the mini pill but that still made me bad,,

have u had eyes tested aswell i'd go back to doc's asap and tell him

take care xxx

kairen x

sue447
12-04-05, 13:03
hi all,
ive just spoke to the doc on the phone, she said its unlightly to be the mini pill thats causing it, she said it sounds like aura migraine [visual without headache] and suggested i go to the optitons for check up, she said nothing to worry about,and unlightly to be anxiety causing it
luv sue

kairen
12-04-05, 16:10
try carrying migraleave around with u they are really good. if i take one as soon as my eyes start, sometimes i can stop it b4 it goes into full migraine, but i would still get eyes tested to put mind at rest,

hope u feel btter soon,

( i still blamed the pill 4 a lot of mine was one way of getting hubby snip lol)

kairen x