PDA

View Full Version : Re: birmingham meet up

Zen
31-05-08, 11:05
Hi everyone, new member here. I wonder if anyone could help me, please; I'm looking for a self-help group in the Birmingham, or West Midlands area, in general. I've been agoraphobic and have suffered panic attacks for many, many, years and think it's about time I tried, yet again, to overcome them, hence the search for a self-help group. I'd be grateful if anyone can help me out, ta.

nomorepanic
31-05-08, 15:28
Hi Zen

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Lilith1980
31-05-08, 16:27
Hi Zen

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
31-05-08, 20:05
hi zen,

there are ppl from all over the world on the site, some from the birmingham area hun

if u come into chat there is one member there who is definately from birmingham who may perhaps be able to help u

welcome to nmp hun

milly x

den42
31-05-08, 22:05
hi zen
theres a self help group in erdington if that helps its on reservoir road, i used to go there but cant travel that far now they dealt with everything anxiety, phobias, ocd etc im sure its on a tuesday night if you google self help groups in the west midlands you should be able to find the number for it
hope this helps you and pm me anytime as i to have agoraphobia so i understand what your going through

:bighug1:
take care

denise x

Nibbles
01-06-08, 20:41
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
01-06-08, 21:11
Hiya Zen :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting with what ever is on your mind and hope fully soon we can chat in the chat room.

take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx