PDA

View Full Version : Stress, Tiredness and Pains!! Women only.

petmad
31-05-08, 19:27
Hi all
I have been doing OK for a while now apart from being stressed! I am starting a course next month and really worried about how I am going to cope with it all, knowing how bad I am now at anxiety etc.
To top it all I have hurt my neck again and keep getting pains and have stiff neck and feel so so tired. I have now got a pain in my right boob which I am paranoid about as although I have tender lumpy boobs most of the time, this is a different pain. I am not sure if it could be connected with my back/neck sprain or what, but of course I am now thinking the worse. I know we have nerve endings which can cause pains.
I feel so tired last couple of days and have no energy at all, so I am in paranoid mood thinking I am really ill. I am 38 but somedays feel 88! I know I have the most 2 demanding children in the universe which doesn't help! Does anybody else get so tired and have no energy?
I am having acupuncture in July for my neck but am scared of needles and not sure if I should go or not!
Any help or reassurance would be great!
xx

Liverbird67
31-05-08, 20:06
Hiya
Sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment, I am 41 and believe me I have the most horrendous tired feelings some days, I think anxiety and bloody stress and the whole shebang is energy zapping, in my darkest moments I can really convince myself that the excess tiredness is the start of some horrendous disease couple that with a few panic attacks and maybe some period pain or a headache and I can work myself up into a right old two and eight!

Give the accupuncture a go I think the needles will be quite different from the usual blood test needles let me know how you get on. It must have some benefits as millions of chinese have been using it for centuries.

Try and keep positive (easier said than done I know!)

Lots of love

Debbie