PDA

View Full Version : still going on!

helenclaire
01-06-08, 08:03
I have had these symptoms for so many years now, but still they frighten me so much.

I am sat here feeling sick, shaking, legs like jelly, dry mouth and convinced i am going to faint.

My son has cut his head when he passed out this morning after having a nose bleed and i am terrified he will need to go to hospital, i feel so sick, dont get me wrong i am worried about my son but i cannot help focusing on how bad i am feeling, why do i react so badly to these things, hubby is still in bed asleep, how i wish i could be like that.

Sorry just getting myself in such a state.
I hate these feelings, i feel useless.
Son is expecting me to be there to help him and i feel like i am the one that needs help.

Helen

amandaj
01-06-08, 09:36
hi helen i know exactly where your comming from my dad was ill last week and my husband wasnt so good either , all i kept on about was how bad i felt ,thats what anxiety does to us unfort its a very selfish illness i think ,but we cant help the way we feel with it ,hope your son is ok now you ever need to talk im always around

amandaxx

helenclaire
01-06-08, 09:54
Thanks Amanda,

Hubby has taken son to hospital, to be on the safe side.

Still feeling shaky etc but mainly feeling guilty due to the fact that i could not face going to hospital with them.

Your right about it being a selfish illness and the guilt i feel is horrendous, but no matter how hard i try i cant get over it and it seems the harder i try the worse i feel, its so frustrating.

Helen

amandaj
01-06-08, 13:30
i understand you cant go to the hospital i wouldnt be able to either, hope your son is ok please let me know ,dont feel guilty though we didnt ask to have this xx

helenclaire
01-06-08, 13:36
Hi Amanda,

Son is back home in one piece he has been stapled back together and says he is fine, i wish i could say i was fine but i am still feeling rough, i guess it will take time to calm down, i just hate feeling like this.

Helen

Pickle
01-06-08, 13:51
Hi Helen, Im so glad to hear your son is home and feeling better.

Try not to be too hard on yourself, altho for most of us, that is easier said than done :hugs:

Take care

x