PDA

View Full Version : Hi all newbie Nat Pleased to be new member!

NatashaW31
01-06-08, 15:00
Hi everyone, my name is Natasha but everyone calls me Nat,
I have been suffering with fibromyalgia & ME for many years i was only diagnosed when i was 18 several doctors and tests later, i am now 31 and i am still struggling with the pain and day to day living, i seem to have most if not all symtoms that are associated with FMS & ME :blush: I have been struggling a lot lately with pain and depression and would be nice to have support and give support to others who understand how hard and lifechanging this all is. The mood swings are terrable and so not like me i used to be so calm but can't handle things at the moment,
I had to give up work a few years ago because i just couldnt handle it anymore physicaly or emotionally, just got back online after many years and have been on the hunt for answers and help or support.
Thanks for this site hope to chat give support and recieve it Many Thanks Nat x

marie1974
01-06-08, 15:04
hi nat and welcome, you will gat some great advice and support here as well as making new friends. we are all lovely here and do our best to help. hugs xxxxxxx

NatashaW31
01-06-08, 15:16
Thank you Donna, Like wise hope i can be of support to you guy's too Had to do something feel like i am loosing the plot it's all just hit me reading about the symptoms and adjoining conditions no wonder i have not yet found pain relief with all these problems,Oh My God were do you start? I always try and tell myself that i am lucky and there is alway's someone out there worse off than me, but sometimes you can't help but think WHY ME! it has completely changed me over the years as a person i always feel that i don't belong and have taken to hiding away alot more, and don't wanna be around people because im scared they will think i am strange with my cracking and fidgeting as they can't see the pain im in constantly, Any way ramble over Now! Thanks Chick x

marie1974
01-06-08, 15:42
hi nat i think everyones problems no matter whether big or small are important to them and sometimes just writing and talking about it really helps. i am having cbt and my counsellor is great its really helped me gain confidence and feel better about me. xxxx

shiv
01-06-08, 17:50
hi and welcome, you'll find a lot of comfort and friends here.

Siobhan x

Pickle
01-06-08, 18:00
Hi Nat, :welcome: to NMP, a great site where you will find loads of advice and make new friends along the way

:D

belle
01-06-08, 18:12
Hi and welcome Nat :)

x

milly jones
01-06-08, 18:57
hi nat,

dont have fms or me but sure do understand depressive illness and anxiety

welcome to nmp :flowers:

milly xxxxx

Nibbles
01-06-08, 20:43
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
01-06-08, 21:00
Hiya nat :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting with what ever is on your mind and hope fully soon we can chat in the chat room.

take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
02-06-08, 01:15
Hello Natasha And Welcome ......i Wish Ya Well................linda

chalky
02-06-08, 06:59
Hi Nat,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Cathy V
02-06-08, 09:48
Hi nat, welcome to nmp. You're not alone...small steps.

Cathy V xxx :chairfall:

NatashaW31
02-06-08, 12:24
Thank you all so much, it means so much to be able to get it all of my chest looking forward to getting in chat room see you all there soon Nat x

SAMKIRMAN
02-06-08, 13:16
hi and welcome

SAMKIRMAN
02-06-08, 13:22
hi and welcome

sweet_harmony
03-06-08, 10:48
:hugs: Hi Nat. :winks:

Am still waiting :huh: To get in chat room :noangel: lol:roflmao: I think i have one day left to wait:shrug: see you there lol :wall: I hope. :yesyes:

Lilith1980
03-06-08, 15:43
Hi Nat

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

stacey
03-06-08, 20:52
Hi everyone. Have just joined this site as I have started to suffer from agoraphobia and panick attacks. I recently found a suicide and it has pushed me further into having worse symptoms so thought I would have a look on the net to see if I could find any help. This site is really good for explaining to people that don't quite understand what I am going through. I haven't been in contact with my Doctor yet as I have a fear of them! Silly I know. But it is getting to that stage where I know I should. If anyone has any tips for me or just wants to chat to a genuine person then get in contact. Stacey.

NatashaW31
04-06-08, 19:07
Thank you all for your lovely words and support see you in the chat room soon (i hope) LOL
Nat x