PDA

View Full Version : Newbie :)

LittlePrincess
01-06-08, 19:11
Hello Everyone, my name is Hannah. I have come on here to understand my best friend better, she has panic attacks. All i want to do is be there for her.

I have been through something very traumatic and she has been there for me every step of the way.

I dont know what to do to help her, i dont know how to understand her better. I dont know how shes feeling. I just want her to know that im there when she needs me and i will do my best to help her in anyway. To be completely honest, i feel like a crap friend, because she has been amazing to me and i cant help her :frown: :frown:

Thanks for reading :hugs: xxx

milly jones
01-06-08, 19:18
just by trying to understand hannah shows what a lovely friend u are hun

it is good that u have each other every step of the way

welcome to nmp, and loads more friends

milly x

ps ur not a crap friend hun, ur trying to help her xxxxxxx

LittlePrincess
01-06-08, 19:22
Thank you Milly...:)

Could you point me in the direction of things i could read and stuff...I read about what panic attacks are, is there any other information? xxx

marie1974
01-06-08, 20:24
hi there and welcome u sound to me like a great friend and its lovely that u r trying to understand about her problems. on the left of this there are some headings one being problems/issues if u look around there on panic attacks etc u will get some great advice. also u will make loads friends here we are all lovely and sometimes just posting on ere helps a great deal hugs xxx

Nibbles
01-06-08, 20:44
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
01-06-08, 21:04
Hiya Hannah. :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting with what ever is on your mind and hope fully soon we can chat in the chat room. Take a look at the menu on the left and look in the self help section ( first steps and how to cope ) this may give you some ideas on how you can help her.

take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

LittlePrincess
02-06-08, 00:16
Thank you for all your welcomes. It makes me feel at home when i feel so out of place. :) xxx

Lindalou64
02-06-08, 01:08
Hello Hannah And Welcome.............linda

chalky
02-06-08, 07:10
Hi Hannah,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky