PDA

View Full Version : Hello

smurfette
01-06-08, 21:26
Have been visiting this site for a long time but never really introduced myself. Tried chat once or twice but found it difficult (due to my anxiety - not because of anyone there as I was made to feel very welcome)

Have suffered with depression and anxiety for almost a year now and just want to get back to normal. Manage to work full time and study part-time but some days are so hard. Have had a really bad day today - lots of tears, feel so sorry for my partner! Have got some health issues at the moment and exams are looming so maybe thats why my anxiety has rocketed.

Am going to try and post on site regularly from now on as just reading other posts makes me feel so much better - although sometimes they make me cry too! Perhaps I'll try the chatroom again soon.

Bye for now xxx

kellie
01-06-08, 22:59
Hiya smurfette :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: . You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. I remember how anx i feet the fifst few times in chat and i would sit and watch for most of it, but know you carnt shut me up :roflmao: . hope to talk to you in there soon but untill keep posting about what ever is on ur mind and we will help as much as we can

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LittlePrincess
02-06-08, 00:13
Hello just wanted to say hi :)
Im proud of you for posting. Somethings can be so hard to do and its a huge step when you can. :) xxx

Lindalou64
02-06-08, 01:09
Hello Smurfette And Welcome.............linda

chalky
02-06-08, 07:08
Hi Smurfette,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
02-06-08, 22:31
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. A big well done for doing the studying and working, that's a real achievement. Sending you some hugs for the tough times. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

smurfette
03-06-08, 14:41
Thanks all for taking the time to reply!:)