PDA

View Full Version : I give up!!

xBettyBoopx
02-06-08, 04:41
So, I officially am giving up! What exactly does that mean? Well, I have given up trying to get better, had p/a's & anxiety for 32 years, long enough I think. Too many health probs to go into, not only that but financial as well as relationships etc. Hoping I will get better has just brought despair, depression & disillusionment!

So, if I don't 'hope' for a recovery in any way shape or form, at least I wont be disappointed anymore. Carry my burden until the end. So for all the world & his dog to hear "YOU WIN, I GIVE UP"

flowerhorn
02-06-08, 11:53
Don't just give up! Life is very precious. You only got one chance in this world. Make the best of it. I was once in your shoes but realize that nobody can help me xcept myself. You just have to find yourself.

For me, I start with earning money online. Even though it just give me pocket money, but it can be done in my home on my own time. And the best part is it doesn't need any skills at all.

I would suggest join mysearchfunds. You just use it to search the things in the net as you normally do and get paid for it. Then if u dun mind clicking, go for PTC sites. I would recommend pay2sur as it offers the highest payout but to be sure you get paid, go for bux10 which is very established site.

bottleblond
02-06-08, 13:30
Elspeth

Sweetheart that was a very emotional post and my heart goes out to you.

I often feel the same because it's very tiring living with this damn thing day in, day out, but i look around me, talk to people on here and realise that, yes it is possible to recover. It may not be this week, this month or this year for me but as long as i know there is always a possibility then i'll trundle on as best i can.

Please trundle on with me hun :flowers:

Lots of love and hugs
Lisa
xxxxx

:bighug1:

NatashaW31
02-06-08, 14:38
Please don't give up sweetie, the amount of times i feel this way but then i look at my family and close friends i am so blessed to have them it would destroy them if i gave up, Small Steps Hun Sending you lots of hugs and support :bighug1: :yesyes: YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS DON'T LET IT WIN NOW AFTER FIGHTING SO LONG!!
Luv Nat x

juanna
02-06-08, 14:55
:) Whatever you do don't give up !!! Life is precious, i just think you need professional help ; perhaps a support gropu to change your life... I feel like i'm backed into a corner with my life and it is hard to change things.. Speak to us all on here because it does help... Chin Up... Juanna