PDA

View Full Version : hi

broken23
12-04-05, 21:56
hi their im 23 & suffer agraphobia & depression for 5 years just want someone to understand how hard this illness his

Tbennett

sal
12-04-05, 23:08
Welcome aboard the site. Read through many of the posts and you will see people do understand and have being there themselves.

You will see you are not alone and we will help you all we can.

Keep in touch.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

seh1980
12-04-05, 23:29
Welcome aboard!! :D

Karen
13-04-05, 05:30
Hi there

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

delta
13-04-05, 08:24
Hi Tbennett
You will find you are not alone, many here will understand and be able to offer support.
Take care
Donna

Sarah-Jane
13-04-05, 09:12
Welcome to our group , you will make loads of new friends here and get loads of support from the message forum and chat room.

Love Sarah-Jane xxxx

jude
13-04-05, 09:26
Hello there,

You have found the right place! We all understand how very hard this illness is. It is difficult to cope from minute to minute at times. You are among friends here and we will do whatever we can to help and support you.

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

kairen
13-04-05, 10:44
Hi and welcome,

you will get all the help and understanding you want of this site,say what it is that really worries you and makes you feel anxious and there will always be someone who knows what you are going through and will be there to help,

take care xx

kairen x

bluesparkle
13-04-05, 11:07
hello!
i saw you in the chat room last night but i was having problems with my pc and kept getting shut off...
i quite often just go in and watch if i dont feel up to saying much... everyone here is really friendly and i great bunch and no matter what your problems are someone will understand... and everyone will give you all the help they can.
i hope you find this site as useful as i did
take care
rach

Tracy68
13-04-05, 12:24
Hiya
Welcome to the site. As you can see we all understand how you feel and how this can affect you. I'm sure you will find plenty of help and support from everyone on here.
Take care
Tracy
x

sal
13-04-05, 21:31
You have had some good replies and i hope they have helped us. Let us know how you are doing?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

zena
14-04-05, 14:38
Hi ya.

Welcome to the site honey.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have suffered this phobia for quite a while now.

Look through the posts and all the help on the website and you'll be glad that you joined.
Take care now.

with good wishes

Zena

Jan
14-04-05, 20:34
hi there

Welcome to the forum . I can honestly say that all of us know where you are coming from and can sympathise and help. You will get so much support and advice from caring people who are there for you.

take care

Janine

della
14-04-05, 20:49
hi there T

YES this condition will go away ...I am a EX sufferer from agoraphobia and after over 12yrs of being housebound I can now liv a normal life.
take care[^]

broken23
14-04-05, 21:23
thanks everyone its good to know you understand

Tbennett

sal
15-04-05, 02:18
We do understand and will help you all we can.

You just lean on us if you need us okay.

Love Sal xx

nomorepanic
16-04-05, 16:49
Hi and welcome.

I have put your pic on the site now so we can all see you.:D

Hope you get some support here.

Nicola