PDA

View Full Version : Ectopics are back

joolee
02-06-08, 09:28
Hi not been on for a while but for the last 4 days i have been getting bad ectopics all day non stop i have an operation for my hernia on Thursday do u think its because i keep worrying about this op that there back cause now these bloody things are worrying me again as ive not had them for so long and it all feels new again to me :weep: xxxxxxx

Cathy V
02-06-08, 09:42
Hi Joolee, yep i would say the ectopics are down to the worry you have at the moment. I know for alot of us on here who get them they often feel like they come on for no reason, but worrying is a classic starter for them...as is extreme happiness i might add, in sensitive ppl with this problem (me included). I hadn't seen an old friend for many years and about 2 weks before i was due to meet up with her again, my heart was very ectopic. So for a senstive heart, stimulation is all the same wherever it comes from...good stress or bad stress, it makes no difference. And yes its not very nice to feel them again after a long break i know. This present run of them for me have lasted around 3 months and have only recently started to fade away.

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :)

joolee
02-06-08, 11:48
Thanx Cathy they are really bad at the moment just always constantly there the big thuds in the chest i hate it i wish they would go away soon xxx:hugs: xx

debera
02-06-08, 13:06
hi joolee
yes i think worrying about things does bring them on. i have had a bad patch of them lately too. and they werent too bad for a long time. and when the ectopics do start again it is very upsetting. but definately it is the worry about having the surgery. pm me anytime it would be nice to here from you again
love debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: