PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be on board

Zebedee
02-06-08, 12:30
Hi Everyone, after days of humming and hawing finally decided to post a message. I am not great on computers so took me a while to find my way around this site !. I like all the rest of you courageous brave people suffer from anxiety and panic spasms. These often happen before I go on holiday as I had panic attacks before on holiday and of course the memoryof them comes back every time I go way and something that should be pleasureable turns into a battle with myself. What a nasty thing anxiety is. I have got great comfort though from reading all the messages posted here and realise that I am not the only one suffering from these scary and isloating feelings. Sometimes you do think you are the only one with strange thoughts, phobias and horrible physical symptoms of anxiety. I hope I can also help other as I have had anxiety attacks for years now. I am 39 now and they started when I was about 16. Love to you all:hugs:

NatashaW31
02-06-08, 12:35
hello sweetie and welcome
i only joined myself yesterday and everyone seems to be so lovely, helpfull, and supportive, its better out than in,
look forward to chatting in chatroom
hugs n kisses
Nat x

SAMKIRMAN
02-06-08, 13:19
hi and welcome you deffo not on your own big hugs

Granny Primark
02-06-08, 15:07
Welcome to the site.
The members on here will give you lots of help, advice and encouragment.

samc100
02-06-08, 19:07
Oh hugs - I'm another holiday panic attacker... I hate it and hate it and hate it...

But the support on here is great and lovely... xxx

marie1974
02-06-08, 19:09
hi and welcome, you will find some great advice and support here and meet new friends too. we are all lovely here and all help each other hugs xxxx

Lilith1980
02-06-08, 19:11
Hi Zebedee

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Pickle
02-06-08, 19:21
Hi Zebedee

Welcome to NMP :D

jasmin45
02-06-08, 20:05
ahh I love the name!! Hope your finding the site useful :]
The people on here are really nice!

Pink Panic
02-06-08, 20:32
Hi and Welcome Zebedee :bighug1:

Love
Pink
xxx

jesse08
02-06-08, 20:38
Hi Zebedee and welcome to a great site for friendship and support
:welcome:

Zebedee
02-06-08, 20:40
Thanks guys for your support - already ! your comments and warm welcome is very much appreciated. Have been very anxious today after a really good spell. Think the attacks seem worse when you have felt strong for a while then BOOM !

Looking forward to reading similar stories from yourselves.

Ciao for now Z

Zebedee
02-06-08, 20:45
thanks SamC. Sorry to hear you have these horrible feelings going on hols too. I have had a churning stomach all day and kind of shaky. the memory of last years panics haunt me but I am sure I will be ok, I just take day by day.

Zebedee
02-06-08, 21:31
Thanks Jasmine, hope to meet up with you in the chatroom !
Hugs

Nibbles
02-06-08, 22:44
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
03-06-08, 21:45
Hiya Zebedee :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: .
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are not doing to good at the moment, keep posting and we will help as much as we can and i hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

milly jones
04-06-08, 13:00
welcome zebedee,

thanks for your love.

really glad u decided to join our support network

milly xx :flowers:

Lindalou64
04-06-08, 13:45
Hello Zebedee And Welcome.i Wish Ya Well.....linda

chalky
10-06-08, 20:04
Hi Zebedee,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky