PDA

View Full Version : help

SAMKIRMAN
02-06-08, 13:21
hi all
i am addicted to coke a cola just wondered if anyone else has this problem i want to stop my coke intake but caan not do it on my own would anyone like to stop with me and we could support each other
thanks sam

NatashaW31
02-06-08, 13:34
:yesyes: Hi sweetie, it is the only thing that refreshes me i gave it up once for about 2 years but then i met my boyfriend who is terrible for it , try drinking water instead and just have one or two small glasses of pop a day instead,
I wanna start being more healthy so i will help if i can hun, Nat x:hugs:

yorkylover
02-06-08, 14:56
Hi I would advise you to come of coke slowly,dont just stop.I came off tea and coffee and fizzy drinks and my mistake was just stopping.I was advised to do it slowly by a nutritionist but did it my way and I wish I hadn't.I had aches and pains all over my body,pains in my ankles which felt like tooth ache it was awful,depressed,crying.Coming off caffeine is like coming of anything addictive.:hugs:

flowerhorn
02-06-08, 17:32
It is lucky you are addicted to cola and not booze and posting threads on forum which can also earn you pocket money .

On a more serious note, I think addicted to cola is fine and do you know that you can cure your cough by boiling cola and lemon together? It works everytime on me!

SAMKIRMAN
02-06-08, 18:07
thanks all i not tried to day had a few problems been told by my cpn that my cola addiction can block my kidneys and liver its also could be the cause of some of my anxiety and why my meds not 100% effective

samc100
02-06-08, 19:05
Hi Sam - please do give it up slowly...... it is pretty powerful stuff and can cause you anxiety and headaches ( big bad ones) if you stop completely.

I am not sure how much you drink of the stuff but if it is more than a few glasses a day could you try to just have a glass in the evening as a treat and that glass get smaller and smaller with more ice......

If you need it through the day instead of having a glass of it - have 2 or 3 sips then stick an icecube in your mouth or a polo or minty chewing gum ( so if you had more coke it wouldn't taste great.

SAMKIRMAN
03-06-08, 15:31
thanks i drink around 3litres a day