PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

tallspruce63
02-06-08, 19:49
New to the site and just finding my way around. Have suffered silently with deep depressions and anxiety since I can remember. Have had some close shaves with life and death as a result. Currently going into counselling for me instead of doing for every one else - not that I object at all to helping others. The trouble is I forgot to look inwards and find out who I really was and pretended that my continual state was totally normal. I have accepted the fact it is not but that are really many sufferers throughout the the various anxiety states. It can lead to highs and lows as well as poor judgement and resultant bad decision making in life as if it were not your own. I have now at a much later stage in life decided to own me and learn how to love and care for me as well as others. The first has been not to use any crutches of any description and this has been really difficult. Some meds have helped in the past but you can't survive on these for ever. I look to the future and feel it and hope that I will learn to live just one day at a time. I will follow other threads and help if I can. This is just to say hello to all and let you know that even professionals who are helpers often suffer!!! despite wearing a suit of armour " like the kings new clothes. Good to be with you all.

Liverbird67
02-06-08, 19:56
welcome
I am sure that you will find the site really useful and you make loads of new friends and dare I say it you might have a bit of a laugh along the way.

Lots of Love

Debbie

marie1974
02-06-08, 20:07
hiya and welcome, you sound very strong and brave and im sure you will find your way and be happy. you will get some great advice and support here and make friends too. hugs xxx

popsy
02-06-08, 20:45
:welcome: Lovely to meet you.
I hope you find this site as friendly and helpful as me, its great to offer support to others and receive support too in return. You are never alone once you are a member of NMP!
:bighug1: Popsy xxxx

jesse08
02-06-08, 21:00
Hi this is agreat site for friends, support and help and even a laugh which does us all good!!! Welcome
:welcome:

Lilith1980
02-06-08, 21:59
Hi Tallspruce

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
02-06-08, 22:45
Hi and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
03-06-08, 21:44
Hiya :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: .
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are not doing to good at the moment, keep posting and we will help as much as we can and i hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

milly jones
04-06-08, 13:03
hi and welcome to nmp

milly xx

Lindalou64
04-06-08, 13:44
Hello Tallspruce And Welcome...wish Ya Well........linda

chalky
10-06-08, 20:02
Hi Tallspruce,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky