PDA

View Full Version : everythings gone so wrong and i cant take it

PixieL
02-06-08, 22:07
:weep: im so depressed and lonely and scared and confused and hurt and i cant take much more. if only one problem came along at once and not a whole load of problems. my life is in ruins at the hands of the same person yet again. i didnt think mothers were supposed to be like that. my life is about to be changed for the worse, yet again. i dont know what to do. and on top of everything i have all these problems, agoraphobia ect. i just wish everything would go away. life is never good. i know that now. i hate it, i wish, oh ill shut up now. :weep:

marie1974
02-06-08, 22:11
hi again pixieL, families can cause so much heartache, i have the same with mine. just remember we have choices in life and we can make changes hun. i am a firm believer in that and have changed things many a time in my life and deleted people out of my life. feel free to pm me anytime and i will try to help. hugs to u and please stay strong xxxx

vladimir3d
02-06-08, 22:30
i'm here for you pixie, no you're not alone, never alone, never alone, there is always a person to whom you mean everything. And don't you dare thinking of what I think you're thinking, don't you dare! Never give up, ever, there are people counting on you, there are people to whom you mean everything.

vladimir3d
03-06-08, 02:46
:bighug1: just because :blush:

millyimp
03-06-08, 16:53
:weep: im so depressed and lonely and scared and confused and hurt and i cant take much more. if only one problem came along at once and not a whole load of problems. my life is in ruins at the hands of the same person yet again. i didnt think mothers were supposed to be like that. my life is about to be changed for the worse, yet again. i dont know what to do. and on top of everything i have all these problems, agoraphobia ect. i just wish everything would go away. life is never good. i know that now. i hate it, i wish, oh ill shut up now. :weep:

Pixiel,I know exactly how you feel for believe me I feel exactly like that at this moment in time...I have a good and loving family..and 2 close friends...but I dont want to worry my family so I say nothing much of how sad I am feeling..and my 2 close friends must be fed up now,so again I say nothing much to them either... and this morning I just thought I feel so alone and so lost ...I have my faith but at the moment it seems to have deserted me ..I have asked my father God to help me ..and to help me to help myself...I do not hate my life..but I do dislike the way it has tuirned out at this time ...the recent break up of my relationship has certainly affected my health adversly...if you want to PM me please feel free, maybe we can be of help and support to each other through this...I could certainly do with lots of hugs and cuddles ...and am sending you some virtual ones
((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))
take care
Millyimp
xx

PixieL
04-06-08, 18:22
thanks for the hugs every1

milly jones
04-06-08, 18:27
hey pixie

ur never alone in nmpland

love to u

lots of ((((((hugs))))))

milly xxxxxxxx

marie1974
04-06-08, 18:28
i just pm'd u :hugs: pixeL xxxx

vladimir3d
05-06-08, 02:33
:blush: Hugs for Pixie :hugs:

Southern_Belle
05-06-08, 21:31
:bighug1: Pixie,

I do hope today is a better day for you. Remember, that every day is a new day and things can always change for the better.

Love,

Laura

vladimir3d
06-06-08, 13:45
:hugs: Just because pixie :blush:

PixieL
08-06-08, 01:27
thanks every1 for the kind words and hugs. its been a rough few weeks here. its kinda like being in a deep river with a fast flowing currant, you manage to grab onto a tree branch on the bank and think now everythings ok, than at the last second it snaps and you fall back into the water. its hard to constantly fight that tide. i guess i have to though. not like i have much choice. i just wish everyone didnt put more stress on me. but i guess ill have to start being a little less nice and stop taking it lol. thanks again *hugzzzzz*

marie1974
08-06-08, 09:18
hiya PixeL nice to here from ya and yes stop worrying about other people and just concentrate on you, do wot i did, get rid of any negatives and things that are dragging u down and move on from them and just think about you and what u want in life. you will get there, sometimes worrying about other peoples problems and doing wot other people want just holds us back and makes our depression even worse. hugs pixeL and u can mail me anytime for chat xxxxxxxxxxx