PDA

View Full Version : symptons for no reason

evocoxy
03-06-08, 15:30
Guys,

Do any of you get symptoms even though you are relaxed/not anxious?

Ryan

cassi23
03-06-08, 22:10
Hi Ryan,

my answer to you is yes...i get my symptoms all the bloody time! lol, even when i am feeling relaxed/not conciously anxious they can sweep over me like a wave!

Char xxx

evocoxy
04-06-08, 10:12
Hi Char,

thanks for the answer. I get my symptoms all the time to. I dont even feel stressed/anxious and I always get dizzy, blurred vision, pain in my chest and my heart rate is really slow. Ive been to the doctors many times how have said that I am fine and its anxiety. Its hard to accept that it is anxiety as the symtoms are quite bad.

Rgds,

Ryan x

Stefan P
04-06-08, 11:16
If your anything like me you keep a lot of your torso tensed without even thinking about it, and it takes a conscious effort to relax. This basically brings on all sorts of aches and pains (particularly in my left side). So I can be as relaxed as anything (or think I am), when in reality my body is all tense, and the pains come, and the anxiety starts. Horrible little cycle really, and the symptoms are bad - but you're not alone with it :D

Kind regards
Stefan

Allye
04-06-08, 11:21
Agreed - it was not until I started using relaxation CDS that I actually realised just how tense I was all the time - this can lead to many aches and pains which as Stefan says, leads to anxiety which leads to tenseness.

I am also trying to learn some meditation type relaxation where if I get a pain or ache or twitch I just note it but do not dwell on it or try to analyse it - difficult but I think I am getting the hang of it