PDA

View Full Version : hiyas

betsie_darkdoom
03-06-08, 19:28
hello im vicki and im 35 i;ve been a self harmer since i was about 16. whilst i still self harm occasionally (about once a week) i hope i can give anyone support who needs it. please feel free to contact me and i'll help if i can

kellie
03-06-08, 21:40
Hiya Vicki :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: .
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Im sorry you are not doing to good at the moment, keep posting and we will help as much as we can and i hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

marie1974
03-06-08, 21:43
hi vicki and welcome u will get some great advice and support here and meet new friends too, this is a great site and everyone here understands everyone and its helped me loads. i have made loads of new friends and im sure u will too, keep posting and we will try to help hugs xxxx

NatashaW31
03-06-08, 22:18
:welcome: Hi Vicki,
Your not on your own sweetie, Me too:blush: i'm 31 and only joined a few days ago everyone has been lovely and i can't wait to get into the chat room so i hope to chat int here soon
Take care Hun
:hugs: Nat x

Nibbles
04-06-08, 12:28
Hi Vicki and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

milly jones
04-06-08, 12:58
hi vicki,

well thanks for offering ur support and advice to other nmpers

self harm is often quite difficult to admit and accept help for.

welcome

milly xx :flowers:

Lindalou64
04-06-08, 13:46
Hello Vicki And Welcome..i Wish Ya Well..........linda

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 14:17
Hi Vicki

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
05-06-08, 20:59
Hi Vicki,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
06-06-08, 17:55
Hi Vicki,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support. I do hope you stop now that you are here.

Many hugs,

Laura