PDA

View Full Version : hello folks

neil
04-06-08, 01:10
Hi all just to introduce myself for now.Im neil from manchester, I found this site after a little reaserch on the net. I have been looking in for a week or so and find some of the topics very close to home. Took the plunge to register and take things from here.

gers
04-06-08, 01:27
Hi Neil

I took the plunge just a couple of days ago. The site looks good and im sure we will get loads of help and advice and support from it.
I cant wait to be able to get in and chat to everybody, maybe see you in there in a few days.

Fiona

neil
04-06-08, 01:54
yeh I hope so fiona..usual (from my looking on here) feeling of being a bit embarassed and silly over stuff but one rung at a time. then on the other hand because its silly, embarassing (but so real at the time) I feel like Im wasting peoples time..if you know what I mean..

NatashaW31
04-06-08, 08:48
:welcome: Neil,
don't ever feel silly hun, only joined myself a few days ago but everyone has been lovely, it doesn't matter how big or small the problem is the fact that it is affecting you is good enough and you will get lots of support and advise here, just be yourself and get it off your chest,
Hope to chat in chat room but have another day or so before i can get in yet,
Keep smiling
Nat x:bighug1:

Nibbles
04-06-08, 12:35
Hi Neil and :welcome: from one Mancunian to another :D

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

milly jones
04-06-08, 12:36
well welcome neil

glad u decided to join us

:welcome:

milly x

Lindalou64
04-06-08, 13:55
Hello Neil And Welcome...iwish Ya Well.....linda

kellie
04-06-08, 22:15
hiya Neil :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes: .
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
yes this place is great and very helpful and gets me through some tough times which im sure it will do for you also. keep posting and hopefully we can talk in the chat room soon .
take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

neil
05-06-08, 01:15
Well thanks people,for taking the time to reply,that in itself is encouraging.when I have the time at weekend I will explaine my situation
though Im sure, reading through the forum and other info on here I wont be the first.a long standing phobia/fear that I had nicely under control for 20+ years (never happy about being in the situations but coped) then one instance and the lid has come off, which has lead to situations that didnt worry or bother me sudenly becoming in the group of things not to do.

thank you again for your replies and welcomes.

Neil.

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 14:17
Hi Neil

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
05-06-08, 21:00
Hi Neil,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
06-06-08, 17:55
Hi Neil,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura