PDA

View Full Version : getting myself worked up

janeybaby25
04-06-08, 18:07
I have felt ok all day & just now whilst making tea, I went all funny & felt like a funny ringing in my ears & now all my chest hurts & feels like I can't take a proper breath (even though I can as not turning blue) my bloke is on his way home, I don't like feeling like this on my own.

marie1974
04-06-08, 18:09
hiya just try to relax and slow deep breathing and try to take yr mind of it by keeping busy and it will pass hun. think nice happy thoughts and just try to relax xx

janeybaby25
04-06-08, 18:59
It got worse, I came over right hot & my stomach really hurt & my ears & head feel all fuzzy. I feel really weird. I wish I would explain it properly to my partner but he doesn't get it. feel like they is summat really wrong even tho felt like this before.

redballoons
04-06-08, 19:16
This is the exact same feelings i get pretty regularly, I understand when you say you cant explain it to your partner, neither can I. Its like when you say it is sounds so minor but when you feel it it feels like the end of the world.

Sometimes all i can do is just wait it out. Other times i find that doing something the complete opposite to how i am feeling can help just pull me back out of the spiral. So if i feel like i cant breathe I do somehting like just run up and down stairs or just dance around like a mad thing then at least i know i can breathe otherwise I wouldnt be able to do those things!

sorry if I sound wierd just that I find this helps sometimes

hugs
sophie