PDA

View Full Version : Intoduction

warrene
04-06-08, 21:15
Hi Everyone. Crikey this is the first forum I have ever done! I am 29, living with my partner in London. I have always been a worrier however in the past 2 years anxiety has started to take over my life. I constantly worry about everything, whether it be work, my health and I now have around 4-5 panic attacks per week. I am getting very tired of feeling like this and hope by using this site I can start making some positive changes. I get married in September and am dreading having an attack walking down the aisle! Hope to chat to some of you soon!:)

marie1974
04-06-08, 21:20
hello and welcome i too am originally from london near heathrow but now in gloucestershire not quite so busy :) . well you will meet some lovely people ere and get lots of advice and support and if u feel like a mega rant then this is the place :yesyes: . its a really cool place and everyone is really nice :hugs:

kellie
04-06-08, 22:15
hiya Warren :welcome: to nmp its great to have you here :yesyes: .
you will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.
yes this place is great and very helpful and gets me through some tough times which im sure it will do for you also. keep posting and hopefully we can talk in the chat room soon .
take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

jesse08
05-06-08, 07:42
Hi Warrene, welcome to NMP. Great site for support and help from others who understand what it's like to have panic attacks and anxiety.
:welcome:

belle
05-06-08, 07:56
Hi and welcome :)

x

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 14:16
Hi Warren

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
05-06-08, 21:04
Hi Warren,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
05-06-08, 22:15
Hi Warren and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding, you'll find loads of tips to use before then and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
06-06-08, 00:39
Hello Warrene And Welcome ..wish Ya Well......linda

smudgie
06-06-08, 05:15
:hugs: Hi Warren

A big warm:welcome: to the forum, so glad you found us. the site is a wealth of info either on the main menu or from fellow sufferers.
You will meet loads of new friends here who can relate to how you are feeling.

We are a very supportive bunch who care.

take care of you
smudgie

Southern_Belle
06-06-08, 17:59
Hi Warrene,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

milly jones
06-06-08, 18:09
well welcome to nmp warren

congrats for september lol

all my love milly xx :blush: