PDA

View Full Version : thevoicewithinme could do with a hug!

Granny Primark
04-06-08, 23:30
I hope she doesnt mind me telling you this, but kaz could really do with some hugs at the moment.
Her panic attacks have returned and shes really struggling to get out the house at the moment.
And then now to top it all shes found out today that her dads been taken into hospital.
Her parents live in kent and shes living in staffordshire.
Big big :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

DeniseB
04-06-08, 23:45
TVWM:hugs: :hugs:

Hope things settle down for you:hugs:

The panics will subside again and I hope your dad is feeling better soon.

TC

Denise x:hugs:

kazzie
04-06-08, 23:48
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Kaz

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Cathy V
05-06-08, 00:07
Hope you and your dad feel better soon.

Take care
Cathy V xxx :hugs: :hugs:

alexis
05-06-08, 00:10
Sending hugs to you Kaz, Ive just had my mum in hospital for surgery, the first in over 80 years and I know how traumatic it is,so big hugs to you and your dad,xxx

jesse08
05-06-08, 07:38
Hi Kaz, don't know you as such but BIG HUGS anyway. Take Care
:bighug1: :bighug1:

dawny
05-06-08, 09:00
kaz

hope you are going to be ok hun.....your a lovely person and i really your dad is ok.

love and cuddles dawny xxxxx

lorac
05-06-08, 09:45
For you kaz :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hope things pick up for you soon

Love
Carol xx

lesleya
05-06-08, 09:47
Hope your dad is lots better very soon...and hope you feel better too.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

diane07
05-06-08, 10:46
Aww kaz,

God love you hun, i hope your dad gets better real soon.
Its just a blip with the panic you've got over it once and you can do it again. I have every faith in you.

stay strong
Di xxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
05-06-08, 11:43
Awww thank you Lynn and of course I don't mind you posting this :hugs:

I have been on the phone to my mum this morning and she has said that they are going to be keeping dad in for 3 or 4 days at the moment. Basically what has happened is that my dad takes Warfarin plus countless other medication (he is 74). The other week he went to the Doctor complaining of a sore mouth and white patches etc..the Doctor said that was due to his inhalers that he has to use for his C.O.P.D (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) so the Doctor presecribed some cream for his mouth. Dad went for his regular INR Blood Test yesterday morning and they got a reading of 12 basically his blood was dangerously thin...so they said he had to go to the hospital where he would be given vitamin K...only the hospital decided to keep him in and they have now put him on a drip to get his blood back to normal. My poor mum doesn't drive and at 73 she is having to get a taxi to and from the hospital which is costing her £20 each way!! :ohmy:

As Lynn said, I cannot go out much lately at all, in fact I am lucky if I can manage a mile away from home, so I am feeling pretty useless as I know that there is no way I can travel the 229 miles to my parents....so my anxiety levels are very high at the moment, even though mum keeps reassuring me that my dad is going to be ok. I love my parents to bits and feel as though I should be there with them :weep:

Thank you everyone for the hugs and showing that you care...I would be lost without you all.

Kaz xxx

marie1974
05-06-08, 11:47
hi kaz, really hope that u feel better soon and that your dad gets better too
huge :hugs: s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
05-06-08, 12:52
kaz hun im sorry

hope things get back on track soon

all my love and hugs

mill x:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bottleblond
05-06-08, 14:35
Kaz

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

I'm so very sorry to hear about your dad and i hope he makes a very speedy recovery.

I really hope things improve for you soon hun. Your a lovely person and always here to help others, please just let us help you now and try not to worry too much about these panic attacks, i'm sure it's just a blip and you'll be back to your old self in no time.

Loads of love and hugs to you!!

and here is one for your dad along with my best wished :bighug1:

Lisa
xxxxxxxxxxxx

thevoicewithinme
05-06-08, 15:02
Thank you so much everyone :hugs:

I have just come off the phone again to my mum, she has just gotten back from the hospital and says that my dads INR has now gone the other way...too thick...so they are going to be giving him Warfarin injection into his stomach to try and counteract this.

Unfortunately I did break down in tears to my mum on the phone, telling her how much I wanted to be there with them both etc and she said that she knows how I am, and that I am not to feel guilty and if she thought for one minute that I 'needed' to be there, then she would phone and tell me so.

Something that did make me smile though, was the fact that during the phone call, she said my dad and her had been talking and they are going to be coming up here in a month or so, and are going to look around at houses as they want to be close by me...so looks as though they are going to be moving to Stoke...a big move for them in their seventies, but, it will be great to have them close by.

Thank you all again :hugs: you are all absolutely fantastic and I would be lost without you all.

Kaz xx

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 15:36
Hi Kaz

Sending you some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: honey, I hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you and your Dad.

Jo xxxxx

Coni
05-06-08, 18:34
Loads of hugs for you Kaz....hope things improve soon

luv Coni XXXX

skybluesally
05-06-08, 19:06
I hope she doesnt mind me telling you this, but kaz could really do with some hugs at the moment.
Her panic attacks have returned and shes really struggling to get out the house at the moment.
And then now to top it all shes found out today that her dads been taken into hospital.
Her parents live in kent and shes living in staffordshire.
Big big :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
Aww That's awful! Thinking of you & sending your dad & you huge cyber hugs xxxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: Love Sally

Southern_Belle
05-06-08, 21:43
:bighug1: Kaz,

I want you to know that I have your Dad in my prayers for a quick recovery. I can completely emphathize with you, when my Dad was in his 60's and my anxiety was peaking, he had an emergency appendectomy surgery and I could not fly to see him in the hospital. I felt horrible. The good news is he recovered and all is well. You are very lucky that your parents are going to be moving near you. Mine still live very far and are in their early 70's.

I do know your Dad will also recover and I also know your anxiety will get more manageable too.

Many hugs,

Laura

laurap
05-06-08, 22:21
hope you feel better soon ......
laura :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

julieb
05-06-08, 23:01
thinking of you, i live in staffs too so if theres anything i can do to help give me a shout. take care of yourself.

love ju xx

kellie
05-06-08, 23:37
Awwww kaz hun, im so sorry you are not to good at the moment here are some big hugs for you
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
i hope you feel good again real soon, great new on your mom and dad moveing up to stoke it will be great to have them closer to you. here are some hugs for you mom amd dad and i hope he is home from hospital asap.
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

funky chick
05-06-08, 23:57
sending you hugs Kaz hope your dad is better soon love Gail xxxxxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Lindalou64
06-06-08, 00:41
Sending You Hugs Kaz Hope Your Dad Is Ok And You Will Be Also Hang In There........wish Ya Well......linda

ladygrom
06-06-08, 02:56
hi kaz just sending you sum hugs i hope your dad gets better soon thinking bout you and sending my love tc xxx

smudgie
06-06-08, 05:05
Hi Kaz

Im so sooooooooory your feeling bad at the moment and have the worry about your dad. it must be such a difficult place for you to be in.

sending you some:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: flowers and big:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

take care of you
smudgie

thevoicewithinme
06-06-08, 09:36
I am absolutely speechless, because of all the well wishes etc you have all sent me...thank you all so very much :hugs: :hugs:

Kaz xx

sandramick
06-06-08, 11:30
another stokie wishing u an your dad all the best . if u really need the strenght u will find it honest . all the best xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1: