PDA

View Full Version : heya

abichick182
05-06-08, 01:48
heya everyone, im abigail so if u wanna chat then send me a message x x

popsy
05-06-08, 09:25
:welcome: Abigail!!!
I you'll find lots of great advice here and make lots of friends in similar situations to yours. Its a friendly place so keep posting. You are never alone once you are a member of NMP! :hugs: xxx

abichick182
05-06-08, 12:10
heya , thanks that really means alot :hugs: , i suffer from agrophobia. no one really understands me around here, but i am seeing someone about it soon. i have been like this for about 2 years, and it was effecting my education, since last september i have been home tutored. i wanna be a nail techinician, but unless i can beat the agrophobia im scared, i am gonna try and beat it. atm im house bound, i can go out sometimes , but nearly everytime i go out i feel abit panicky.but sometimes i can be ok. one day me and my family went out to dinner last year for my dads birthday and i didnt move from when we sat down to the time we left, i kinda had a panic attack. i dont have alot of panic attacks but when i do i hate it.
i am hoping and praying i can get over it :)

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 14:15
Hi Abigail

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

abichick182
05-06-08, 16:03
thank you jo :)

xxx

happydylbob
05-06-08, 16:10
Hello i'm new too don't have agraphobia but I do have anxiety and get panicky. I'm currently starting to set up a holistic therapy business and would like to include nails along side this. There are loads of courses and stuff you can do from home to start training and get some background for when you feel ready.

marie1974
05-06-08, 16:59
hi abigail and welcome u will meet some lovely people here and get some great advice and support hugs xxxx

chalky
05-06-08, 17:06
Hi Abigail,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
05-06-08, 19:01
hi im milly

welcome to nmp :blush: xx

abichick182
05-06-08, 19:36
hey everyone :)

thanks for everything it rly helps alot that people who have kinda the same problems as me are helping each other. :) its nice knowing people are behind u all the way
and if anyone needs someone to talk to then im ere :)

x x x

Nibbles
05-06-08, 22:19
Hi Abigail and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm sure you'll overcome this now that you're getting the support you need. You might want to have a look at the pages on the left which have lots of good info.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
05-06-08, 22:59
Hiya Abigail :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: . You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. hope to talk to you soon in the chat room.

take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
06-06-08, 00:33
Hello Abigail And Welcome ...wish Ya Well.........linda

Southern_Belle
06-06-08, 17:57
Hi Abigail,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

Stressed92
09-07-08, 19:27
Omg!
Your problems sound so similar to mine.
I am 15 and am currently off school due to anxiety and panic attacks.
I also have agraphobia.
Do you have any advice?
Thanks
Amy
x x

nomorepanic
09-07-08, 19:50
Hi Abigail

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

weeble40
12-07-08, 17:01
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx