PDA

View Full Version : Panicking

loulou
13-04-05, 19:35
Hi this sounds soo stupid but i take prozac 20mg a day but by accident i took two in the space of a few hours one last night and one this morning and now i'm convinced i've overdoesed even though a nurse at work said it will be fine but i'm scared and feel really tired does anyone know if this could hurt me?

Lisa

kairen
13-04-05, 19:58
If the nurse said it was ok i would believe her its just your anxiety making u panic i would think that there are people who take a lot stronger dose than you. so i would try not to worry

kairen x

seh1980
13-04-05, 20:05
hi Lisa,

There are people who are on a much higher dosage than 20mg so you will be fine hun. We can scare ourselves sometimes with things like this - I do it the whole time. Just try to relax - you have nothing to worry about!!

Sarah :D

carlin
13-04-05, 20:11
Hi Lisa
Try not to be scared, my friend takes a much higher dosage, you will be fine, have a pleasant evening, try to relax, have good nights sleep, and tommorow every thing will seem a little better.

sal
13-04-05, 22:02
Lisa

You will be fine hun, you made a mistake but not a drastic one.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Meg
13-04-05, 23:29
No problem at all. Some people are on that dose daily anyway

Go back to your normal schedule now.

seh1980
14-04-05, 09:52
Hope you're feeling a little calmer today Lisa..:D